Prologue

A/N - Hi guys. Just wanted to say that this is my first time writing a story so I will be pretty rusty😅. I have not read the manga so there wont be any spoilers .Also wanted to say that i am still in school so updates will take time. If you guys want to add in ideas pls do(author-chan doesnt have a very creative mind so help will be deeply appreciated). Enjoy the story :)

Y/N- Your name

S/N-  sisters name

F/N- friends name

M/N- moms name

D/N- dads name

C/N- classmates name

Readers P.O.V

I was super happy about moving. No, we are not moving to another state/city, just to another building. My mom owns a dance studio and she was thinking of expanding it. But the apartment we were staying in had no place for dancing, so we were moving into a 3 storied house where 1 floor was 1 apartment. The dance classes would be happening in the ground floor while we lived in first. The top floor and terrace was empty. Now why would i be happy about moving? One- because in my earlier house, the bell would be constantly ringing because our friends would come to call us to play. (Reader will have a sister by the way, sorry for not mentioning that before) I am not the playing type. I would rather sit down and read.My sister on the other hand was devastated. Its not like we are never going to see them again!

(Timeskip cause author-chan is completely drained for ideas during this time period)

Its been about 6 months since we moved and we have settled down. F/N had come over many times and she had introduced us to the beautiful world of anime. After watching A/N(anime name) me and S/N started more. One of our favourites was Demon Slayer. I for one really liked it.

3rd Persons P.O.V

It was raining heavily. So heavily that one could not hear themselves THINK (this actually happens a lot where i stay 😅). Y/N had just finished dinner and was rewatching a few episodes of demon slayer. She started feeling sleepy so she went to her room, not hearing the loud noises coming from the floor above.

~Meanwhile in an alternate universe~

3rd Person P.O.V

There was a hashira meeting taking place. They were discussing about the new demon Nezuko. 

Timeskip cause i forgot the conversations which happen

The pillars were dismissed. They walked outside and found that it was raining quite heavily. While getting ready to go back to their estates, there was a flash of lightning which blinded everyone.

A/N- Heh im actually proud of myself for how this came out :)

Ill be publishing whenever i have time and an idea, so until then Sayonara!