Meeting 2

I bounced happily down the hall to meet the others. As i looked behind me, I saw Nezuko walking close to Giyuu who was looking around the house.

"This is my house. My family lives in the floor below." I said

We reached the room and I opened the door. Inside I saw Rengoku standing next to the window and Mitsuri sitting near a fainted Inosuke. I looked at Giyuu iin confusion. 

"Why is Inosuke fainted?" I asked.

"I hit him cause he was making a ruckus and about to demolish this place." He replied.

"Wait was the ginormous crash last night because of him?"

"Yup."

Nezuko's P.O.V

The girl was asking Tomioka-san some questions, so I decided to see where we were.

Just as I was about to go, I heard Tomioka-san askthe girl, "How did you know our names and that there were more of us?"

Giyuu's P.O.V

I suddenly remebered something. The girl knew the demon's and boar head's name. I decided to ask her about it.

"Girl, how did you know our names and that they were more of us?"

"First, I have a name. It's y/n. And about your questions.... you guys are not supposed to be real. You are all made up characters for entertainment purpose."

Reader's P.O.V

As I finished answering, I noticed that all eyes were on me. I suddenly became nervous under their piercing stares.

"What do you mean made up? We are very real." Replied Giyuu.

Oh god, I knew this would happen. I have read more than enough fanfictions to know what happens. 

"Fine, I will show you proof, but first let me introduce myself. My name is y/n, I am y/o and you guys are currently in the top floor of my house. I already know who you all are."

I pointed at Mitsuri, "You're Mitsuri Kanroji the love pillar", I then looked at the others "You're Rengoku Kyojuro the flame pillar, you're Giyuu Tomioka the water pillar, that is Nezuko Kamado, a human who was turned demon, sister of Tanjiro Kamado. Then there is Inosuke Hashibara a new demon slayer who also hangs out with Tanjiro. Oh also Muichiro Tokito the mist pillar."

Speaking of Muichiro, where is he? I looked around, "Guys, where is Muichiro?" I asked, completely oblivious to the suspicious stares I was getting from everybody.

Rengoku's P.O.V

How does this child know who we are? Could what she told about us not being real be true?

Mitsuri's P.O.V

She knows who all of us are! Even the ones who are not here!

Giyuu's P.O.V

She knows about all of us. Even more than us about the demon girl.

Nezuko's P.O.V

Why does this girl know my brother? Is he in danger? I wish I could take off this mouthpiece so I could ask her my questions, but I dont know whether that will be dangerous or not.

Reader's P.O.V

I decided to check the balcony if he was still there. And he was, but fast asleep on a chair. I SQUEALED and then immediately slapped a hand over my mouth to not wake him up. I whipped out my phone and took a photo to save this moment. I then went back to the others and told them that he was asleep.

"Ok you guys wait here, I will bring proof up. And dont come down. Nobody can know that you are here, ok? Be right back."

I ran down and went to take my laptop as i was going to leave, my sister saw me. 

"Where are you going y/n?" she asked.

"Nowhere, just going upstairs to get ideas for a project. Bye." I quickly answered and ran upstairs.

Everybody was sitting in a group while inosuke was still knocked out. I went and sat in between Mitsuri and Nezuko. I opened the laptop and quickly took the 1st episode of demon slayer. I looked at Nezuko and Giyuu and I can tell that they recognize a few of the scenes. I then take the episode where Tanjiro meets the pillars and Rengoku and Mitsuri look shocked while Muichiro looks a bit confused. After the episode finishes I close the laptop and look at everybody.

"See. You guys are not supposed to be real but here you are. I dont understand why the other pillars, Tanjiro and Zenitsu have not come though?"

3rd Person P.O.V

Everybody is still processing what they were just shown. All of a sudden there is a loud crash and a shout.