The Grande Escape

It's been six months. We have all trained our asses off to save that girl. And we all had enough proof for it. We all were way more stronger than before. Little did they know they gave us the perfect reason to train. "He would like to see you." I nodded.

I looked at the young one. The little girl. "We are starting now. Get everything ready. Be prepared. You guys need to leave first. The young ones. You will be babysat by him. And the other two will help me fight them off."

She relayed the message and the older one looked at me and nodded. I headed towards the door. "I'll be back." I told them.

I walked over to the room and saw him. "Well, thought you would like a cup of tea." I shook my head.

"No Thankyou. I'm not a fan of tea."

"Coffee?" I shook my head.

He sighed. "Cookie? They are your favourite."

Favourite my ass I haven't liked them in a long ass time. "Or maybe you would prefer a different cookie?" She's here.

"I dont know. It all depends on everything else."

I sighed. "Escape now. Fight back. Break through the mirror and join me. We will save you and keep you hidden and tucked away." I told her.

The one way mirror glass broke and she came falling down. I flew up and grabbed her by the arms. Flying through all the doors as they were closing. The last door was almost locked but I opened it. "We are on lockdown we are on lockdown."

I looked at the science genius. "Do it now." He threw the explosive at the wall opening a whole. This whole led to another room. "Hold her." I told them as I flew over to the side and started knocking on the wall trying to find where it was hollow.

I found a spot. "Have any more explosives?" He shook his head.

"That's okay." I looked around and up to the roof. It was big and tall. The roof was high enough that I could get a bough leverage and break it. But I couldn't use my body they would need me. I looked around the room to find the 200 weight ball. I grabbed the chains that surrounded it. It was for us to make our muscles grow bigger. I grabbed it pulling it up gravity wanted me to let it go. I shook it from side to side. Swaying it longer each time. When finally I had enough weight on it. I moved it once more and flew down and it hit the wall breaking the wall. "Get the kids out first now!" I told them.

I saw the guy help them out. "Bring her too. She's in no way shape or form able to fight." He nodded carrying her.

The other two were waiting for me. "Why aren't you coming?"

"I'm going to make sure they don't come anymore."

"We will stay and help."

"Alright." The door banged open from one of those metal tubes they work for breaking down doors. They all raised guns at me. I looked at them. "What are you too afraid to fight us so you have to shoot us?"

"You guys need to leave." I whispered to them.

"Not without you."

"They will Not kill me. I'm the daughter of the master of this whole place. They can't. But for you, it's different."

"Why are you stalling and not fighting?"

I reached behind my back and pulled out a remote detonator. I held it up. "Leave now." They flew away and I pressed the button flying out.

I started to fly up when I saw how one room was infected than another and another and it was full of raging fire and smoke clouds. I watched from above to make sure no one escaped and the whole place blew up. No one left the room. I flew over to the safe place throwing the detonator into the fire. I dodged through many trees finding them. "You guys ready to move?" I asked.