Part 4

Sirius couldn't stop smiling. His mind kept wandering towards you. He had to tell you he liked you and at least ask you out. You were driving him crazy. James and Remus hadn't stopped teasing him and he couldn't tell if he really minded that. How could he mind, when it was you? He grabbed some of Remus's chocolates as an excuse to see you. Not that he ever needed one.

He knocked and waited for you to open up. You came smiling.

"Heyyy I brought chocolates." He smirked gesturing towards them.

"Oh. I'm just a teeny tiny bit busy right now, see you in maybe an hour?" you asked and Sirius tried keep up the smile.

"(Y/n)! The choice in lingerie is excellent. I love it." A voice came from the apartment. Sirius sucked in a breath. She had a guy over?

"In a minute, Dave!" you said as Sirius felt his stomach sinking. You turned towards him again.

"I have something very important to tell you guys. I'll tell you when I meet you all." You said excitedly. Sirius frowned unable to contain himself anymore. She was seeing someone? He felt his stomach churned.

"I am sure we would be very delighted to hear it!" he said dryly and stalked walking back to his apartment, leaving you confused.

You shut the door shaking your thoughts. You had to concentrate on designing the new ad. It could open up various opportunities for you.

***

Sirius closed the apartment door with a bang. He hated himself. How could he think you were genuinely interested in him? He was done. He had started liking you so goddamn much that it was eating him alive. You had a guy over. You had a guy over was and were probably sleeping with him. The thought made him nauseous.

James and Remus came out of their rooms after hearing the door slam. They looked at Sirius, who looked ready to punch someone and then at each other, silently questioning if the other knew what it was about.

"Sirius, what happened?" James asked cautiously.

"Bloody Dave happened. She has a bloody guy over and" Sirius let out a dry laugh. "He is complimenting her choice in lingerie."

James raised his eyebrows.

"Who, (Y/n)?" he asked instantly regretting it.

"Yes bloody (Y/n), James! Who else?" Sirius spat.

"Are you sure Sirius? I mean it's only been a couple of months she has come to the city; plus she never mentioned anyone." Remus asked softly.

"I heard it! Why would I make things up?" Sirius hissed. He took a deep breath, running his hands through his hair. "One time. The one time I decide to give someone a try and this is what happens. God! Why do I even care? I was content not having any strings. Ahhh.."

Sirius walked towards his wardrobe, grabbing his jacket and wallet.

"Where are you going?" James asked seeing Sirius putting on his shoes.

"Getting drunk." He said leaving the apartment.

"I'll go with him and see he doesn't do anything stupid." James called towards Remus, following him.

***

You knocked on the marauders door practically skipping with excitement. Remus opened up; frowning, but you couldn't really notice it.

"I got the ad! I made an ad for Victoria's secret lingerie and they love it!" you chirped and Remus's eyes widened with realization.

"I was working on it for so long. I just checked the edit with Dave and sent them the design. I am so happy!!! Where are James and Sirius? Sirius came by and I really wanted to share it but couldn't, not until everything was final."