Chapter 1

Raven Branwen looked at the weathered pendant in her hands and felt lonely. She walked over to the window and reflected on her dark surroundings. She had always hated Emberlynn, with its decomposing, dark city. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel lonely. Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Luna Amaris. Luna was a girl who always had dark blue hair. She had always been younger than Raven by a few years but they got along sometimes, after all they are cousins. Luna was always more childish than Raven. Once she saved a rabbit from an abandoned hunting trap. It was injured so she took it home and kept the thing. Raven never liked it, It sheded too much and didn’t do anything. Luna named it Hestia. Luna burst into Raven’s room saying “Look what i found for Hestia!” Raven glanced over and saw she was holding a chew toy you can find for rodents in the pet store. Raven then replied “guess what?” Luna replied “the sky!” Raven then yelled “GET OUT OF MY ROOM!” Raven never liked it when people came into her room. She carefully set down the pendent on her night stand then left the room. She complained to herself, As if it wasn’t enough that her little cousin lived in the same house as her but she also always wanted to be in her room all the time. 

(boring bit the author is telling you not part of story so just skip it i guess)

Hey,  its the author here. so this is the 1st part. um, it doesnt have a good name so whoever thinks of a good name in the comments for this part, if i use it i will dedicate this chapter to them. This is the 1st part so its not the best. I made the charectors and i will tell you the meaning behind there names if you are even still reading this bit. Raven is a verry common name and it means bringer of life and death. Branwen means pretty raven Luna means moon (duh) Amaris means child of the moon Hestia means star. that is all the names for now. if people care about the meanings of the names i will put this at the bottom of other chapters where we introduce other charectors so um ya just skip bolded part if at bottom like this because there is no story below this. and i update when i want because i have a life so unless it has been 2 weeks no spamming me.