Absolutely Stunning!

"Let's mold a clay!" said Marianne's friend.

So they gathered their clay and went to Marianne's house.

In her room, they mold the clay

When they were done, Marianne was proud of her work so she showed it off to her friend and said, "look my masterpiece!"

"it's pretty!", her friend replied

So she showed it off to her other friends and said that her work is amazing.

She showed it to her mother she said, "it's incredible!"

But then she showed it to her father and he said, "nice but it's not good enough"

She looked at her father and asked
"Why?"

Her father said, "its nice enough to be just a clay but not good enough to be your masterpiece. You can do better than this!"

This motivated Marianne to work harder.

So as she grew older she made hundreds of molded clay and she became famous for her beautiful pieces.

But this won't satisfy her till her father said," It's excellent!"

So she kept molding and molding and molding then finally, his father's eye sparkled like never before and he said, "It is brilliant, absolutely stunning! This must be you masterpiece!"

Then Marianne became happy and overjoyed with what she heard then that moment she also thought, 'what now?'

She molded and molded till she realized she's been molding all her life feeling empty.

She then saw her friend who she hasn't seen for a long time ever since she started molding seriously.

"How are you Marianne?", her friend asked

Before answering, she looked at the mold that her friend brought.

"Is that yours?" 

"Yes it is"

"It doesn't look that good to be your masterpiece, but why are you so happy?"

Her friend smiled and said, "I've put my heart and soul in my work, it's enough to be called my masterpiece."

Moral:

1.  Don't let anyone take your happiness away from you.

2. Enjoy every masterpiece you make :)