00| Prologue

↠ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ↞

She stared straight into his eyes, that were a mesmerising chocolaty brown, flecks of golden light performed ballets throughout, as her body pressed against his well-built, and strong frame.

She felt herself getting lost in them, the harder she tried to keep a hold of her emotions and desires, the harder it became for her to hold onto her carnal desires.

She was getting distracted and drowning into the depths of his love and her poison.

Lost in the depths of his eyes, she moved her head closer to his, as their foreheads touch, there breathings became laboured.

He sits frozen, from both fear and anticipation of what was about to happen. As her body press further against his frame, leaving no distance between them, Kunj held onto her waist to keep themselves steady, but the touch of his cold hands sent tingles down Twinkle's body, from the tip of her hair to the toes.

They seemed to loose the sense of time and bask in the heat of moment, as Twinkle dips her head and softly brushes her plump lips against his rough yet warm ones.

A groan escapes his lips, their breaths shaky and shallow.

Unable to contain themselves anymore, Kunj holds Twinkle's head in his hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.

They takes a step back in their sub-conciousness and her back fell flat against the mattress, as he matches her body's form. Kunj's hands venture over her curved body, exploring as the continued kissing. They pull apart and open their eyes.

They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Kunj's full of wonder and love, Twinkle's full of curiosity, passion and unknown love.

No words are spoken but a story worthy of them is communicated.

•☆•☆•☆•

Author Note

Oops, I directly jumped into romance *giggles*
Keeping a check on to my track record of emotional prologues, I know this one must have surprised everyone *giggles* but yes, you ain't dreaming (◠‿◕)

Well, I won't say romance isn't my thing, but straight jump into romance at the prologue of my story equally surprised me, but good for everyone. ;)

On a serious note, this story is something different from the usual genres I write on and it was written three years back, YES! Three years back but I never posted cause I didn't have these glasses pictures of bunny, so now, since he posted one, I could not stop the urge to post this story and here, I am (◠‿◕)

As I said, this story was written three years back, this story is almost completed and initial chapters have been written way back, all I have to do is edit a little bit and post, so there won't be a delay in posts but I need a satisfactory response.

So good response means quick updates *sheepish smile*

And lastly, I don't think so the story need a character sketch as Kunj and Twinkle's character have been descripted in the blurb but I will still post pictures to give proper faces to other characters.

•☆•☆•☆•

Cover Credits - SamairaRajput Thank you buddy, for one more beautiful cover 🥰❤️

•☆•☆•☆•

Ciao gente bella a présto ❤️