THE MAFIA KING : CHAPTER NINE

Y/N P.O.V
Just as Jaehyun sat down infront of me with the tray of food suddenly loud sounds of gunshots could be heard from downstairs my whole body went stiff and my body started to tremble and my mind was blank.

**Flashback**( few hours after Y/N was kidnapped )

TAEYONG P.O.V
I came home from a important work and was tired and angry as some bastards had cause some disturbance in my business. 

I directly went to my room waiting to see Y/n actually in these past few days I am finding Y/n so attractive she is always in my mind and I always tend to think about her even when I am in a meeting I tend to text my secretary and ask about her about what she is doing did she have her lunch yet I cannot text her directly as I confiscated her phone from her and trust me I did that for good so that she cannot get help from anyone to get out of the mansion .

Its maybe I am starting to fall for her and I don't think its a problem because anyways she is my soon-to-be wife.

I entered my room to see it empty and not finding Y/n. I called my Secretary.

As he entered I could see him that he was in fear of something and his expression was worried.

TAEYONG: Why is your expression like this and where is Y/N .

I asked him again and he did not reply instead got more into fear.
Anger started to build up inside of me and this time I raised my voice.

TAEYONG : I ASKED WHERE IS Y/N CAN'T YOU HEAR ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

The man felt to the his knees .

SECRETARY : MR: Lee we are soo sorry Mrs:Lee was in the garden when suddenly she went missing and we checked the CCTVs to see some of MR:Jung's man kidnap her .

Anger was all over my veins .I took a deep breathe but that did not work to calm me down and I bursted at him.

TAEYONG: YOU LITTLE GOOD FOR NOTHING SHIT HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN WHAT DID THE DAMN SECURITY SYSTEM OF THIS HOUSE DO!!!

SECRETARY : They took Mrs : Lee from the back door and when our men started chasing them they threatned us that if we follow them anymore they would harm Mrs: Lee.So all we could do is wait for you sir.

TAEYONG: NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR BRING THE CARS OUT GET THE MEN READY AND BRING ME MY OTHER GUN.

As I finished my sentence my Secretary went off to do all the work .

My mind had gone crazy and all I could think was how my Y/n was and what did that bastard Jaehyun do to her .

I ran my hands through my hair out of frustration.

SECRETARY : Sir everything is ready please come down stairs the cars are ready to go.

I quickly got up taking my gun from my Secretary and heading downstairs.

**PRESENT**
Y/N P.O.V
Hearing the sounds Jaehyun went downstairs while i followed him from behind .

I went down stairs and saw a man laying in the ground all drenched in blood I had never seen such a bloody  and disturbing scene infront of my eyes before.

JAEHYUN: LEE TAEYONG HOW DARE YOU CAUSE PROBLEMS IN MY RESIDENCE .

TAEYONG : JUNG JAEHYUN HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY GIRL.

With that Taeyong came towards Jaehyun and grabbed him my his collar Jaehyun did not wait a minute and also grabbed Taeyong by his collar they both started to punch eachother and were bleeding and Jaehyun had bruised Taeyong's forehead I did not know why but my heart started to ache to see Taeyong like this maybe I never imagined that he cared so much for me and would actually save me .

I could not take the fight anymore .When suddenly Taeyong knocked Jaehyun to the ground and was about to beat him more .

I quickly went and hugged him from the behind and begged him to stop .

Y/N: Taeyong please let him go don't fight anymore I can't see you getting hurt anymore I don't know why but it hurts soo much to see you getting hurt please stop I beg you.**sobbing**

He kicked Jaehyun in his stomach for the last time and held my hands and turned around rubbed my tears away with his hands and hugged me tightly.

TAEYONG: Everything is okay now don't cry hmm.I am here now lets go home.

With that he carried me in a bridal style and took me to his car while the driver started driving .

I was leaning my head in his shoulder while his right hand was wrapped around my back.

Suddenly he spoke in a low voice to his secretary.

TAEYONG: Did you bring the papers I asked for .

SECRATERY: Yes sir I did.

TAEYONG : Pass it to me with a pen .

SECRETARY: Here sir.

Taeyong took the file in his lap and opened it .

As he opened the file I saw that it was our marriage paper which were supposed to be signed .

He looked at me and gave me the pen.

TAEYONG : Here Y/N sign it I can't wait anymore please sign it quick .

I took a look at the papers and started signing them one by one as Taeyong showed me .I knew what I did was right I knew he was the man for me with whom I want to have my family and spend my entire life with,  he may be a mafia or whatever and a short tempered but he was the guy who would give his life up for me .So I did not hesitate and signed the papers.

After finishing he also started signing all the documents and showed me the final paper which stated that Lee Taeyong is now my legal husband and I Kim Y/N now Lee Y/N his legal wife.

He then flashed a smile at me and I smiled back at him with that he pecked my lips lightly .
Y/N : YA why did you do that we are not the only onces in the car.

   **TO BE CONTINUED**

   -END OF CHAPTER NINE-