Chapter 21

Warning for sex in this chapter. First one I've written in a while so I hope the people waiting enjoy it but if you're underage or not comfortable with that, do not read this one. Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up was slow and warm. Cacoon in the heat of blankets, Orin could feel a heavy weight on his chest. He ached, but nothing was hurting too badly. The fights the previous day had not done any lasting damage. Another few days and it would all be gone like a bad dream. A hand pressed on his shoulder, and someone was moving about nearby.

"Don't wait for us," Ailin teased, his hips shifting - oh, that felt nice. Orin grunted, body moving. His cock was hard, and the pressure Ailin was giving was just right.

"Yeah, yeah," Davin's voice acted almost like cold water as more real memories came back to Orin. They weren't alone, and Davin was not going to want to see him like this. At the same time, need pulsed through Orin. It had been so long... "Just don't get him hurt again today."

The door shut with a firm bang and Ailin chuckled lowly, his hips stilling. "He's so protective of you," Ailin purred. "I see where you learnt it from." Lips pressed against Orin's, wet and plump. Orin kissed back, reaching up to cup Ailin's face as hands held his neck intimately, every point of his body that Ailin was touching burning like it was on fire. He wanted this bad.

"Ai," Orin breathed as Ailin pulled away, the hot lips kissing a trail from below his ear to his navel, fingers searching out new scars. Ailin looked radiant like this, no makeup or costume, just him. His hair tumbled over his shoulder in the morning light, a brilliant shade of orange, making him look full of life. Ailin gave half a smile as he straddled Orin's hips, a charming glint in his eyes that Orin knew to let the man captured the hearts of his clients. If a man could bottle it up to sell, he'd be swimming in gold. Instead, people paid to own it for just a few hours, if that. Orin had it for free.

"Going to disappoint me, Orin?" Ailin pouted, tracing down one scar in particular at curled from his back to his nipple.

"I hope not," Orin beamed at Ailin, almost entirely sure it would be too easy to fall in love with his friend like this. Ailin could charm his heart away with a wriggle of his fingers. Had already in the past, but it was no longer back then, and it was a lesson he had learnt hard. Don't fall in love with a companion. "Just thinking how beautiful you are."

"Good. I work hard to be so." The hands on his face were back, and they were kissing again. This time sloppy, less about falling in love and reassurances and more about passion and lust. It overtook the soft butterflies and turned into a thick wine-like liquid. Orin couldn't get enough of it, pushing back into the kiss and letting his own hands roam over Ailin's body too, doing his own reacquainting, though Ailin had a lot less new marks and scares than he did.

He tasted divine as Orin kissed along the man's skin, hand cupping at intimate places as Ailin moaned. Orin let his fingers dig into his rips teasingly, laughing as Ailin complained. Trousers came off, and the grinding got messy, fingers dipped into curves and groped at muscles. Orin found himself sucking Ailin's cock as the man worked over his shoulders, cooing happily at the muscles as he went. Ailin liked muscles.