Introduction (and explanation)

So... hi! If you haven't read my other books yet, I'm Crystal, also known as 'Solangelo4Life12' and also on Instagram as @the_pjo_fangirl_chelsea. Please give me a follow :) Anyways if you haven't heard about this AU before, then that's because I made this myself. I had this random dream one day and I was like, 'Hey, this is a great story idea!' So I walked to my notebook- where I write my book plots- and wrote down four pages of book plots. In the middle of the night. I'm weird like that lmao. I don't have my plots here right now, so I won't be able to write my actual story. But, I can give you the full explanation of this 'Cat AU' that I've made up. It's kinda weird and unrealistic, but, hey! It's not weirder than wrists that you can draw on and get a reply from your soulmate from (no offense), so I think this is fine. Anyways.  To the explanation! The explanation is written in bold italics, and my random weird comments are in plain bold text. Thanks a lot for putting up with me and my horrible books. Okay...

When you turn 10, some people achieve a new form- you can become a cat at will. Get it? At WILL? No? Sorry, bad joke. Each and everyone's cat colors also known as CCs are different colors. With all colors, come powers. Powers related to the mind. 1/3 of the world's population have these cat-forms. They're sorted by colors. First, the common folk. The yellows. I know, I know. I'm crazy. They have the power to read minds only occasionally, like maybe 10-13 times a half year, depending on how powerful the yellow is. As they grow older, they usually assume jobs as normal workers and such. The next group is the reds. They can read minds more efficiently than the yellows, and some can place thoughts into another's head. After becoming adults, they usually own their little businesses and have high-paying jobs and such. Then, the blues. They can read minds, occasionally place thoughts into others' heads, and some can create something called a MindLink. Yes, some blues (it's quite rare) can talk to someone telepathically- regardless if one of them has the ability and the other doesn't. They usually are the big business owners and the government. Then, the grays. The grays are usually the criminals and the homeless, and most people fear them. They have stealth and a small amount of the ability to manipulate shadows and can blend very well with shadows. Most are abandoned by their parents once finding out about their CC. Usually, they're just misunderstood.

This story is about a red- a girl named Alyssa Townsend.

This is her story about how she was abused for a while, hated, how she was thrown into some unfortunate situations, how she was betrayed so many times, how she was shunned by most people... but also her story of finding love. About finding happiness and finally a home. About finding people who become her family and accept her. About finally belonging. Hoping.

I sincerely hope you enjoy this little book of mine.
- Solangelo4Life12