Chapter 4: Love at first sight

Jimin's POV

I was here at the coffee shop in the morning. I know it's sounds crazy but I'm here to see Jungkook. It's just I can't forget and take him away in my mind.

I ordered a coffee but I'm still not drinking it. Then I saw him but he's with a beautiful woman and a handsome guy but taller than Jungkook.

I think the guy is his brother and the woman is his.. girlfriend? Is that the girl from yesterday?

I don't know if she is the girl but she's really beautiful I think she's like 20 years old.

I really think that she's Jungkook's girlfriend.

I was looking at them then I saw the guy looked at me. Omg?!

I was panicked and I looked down. Oh no. I think he's telling Jungkook.

I stood up and I was about to leave the coffee shop but the guy called me.

"Hey! Cute guy!" Oh no..

Third Person

Namjoon and their Aunt Fay went to Jungkook. "Why are you here?" Jungkook asked them. "I already talked to your boss and I said that you will be retire" His aunt said and Jungkook was shocked.

"You don't have to do that Aunt" Jungkook said. "I already did it. So you I guess in a week you'll be going to retire" His aunt said. Then Jungkook sighed.

While they were talking Namjoon suddenly saw Jimin who is staring at them. Then Jimin looked down and Namjoon was kinda curious and happy coz the Jimin is cute.

"Hey, Jungkook,do you know that cute guy" Namjoon asked. 'He's here?' Jungkook thought. "I saw him staring at us" Namjoon said.

"Yes I know him. He's the costumer I met yesterday who is also looking at me" His aunt and Namjoon chuckled of what Jungkook said.

'So I think this cute guy likes my baby boy' Day thought. She was also impressed of Jimin's face and cuteness.

Jimin stood up and when he was about to leave Fay looked at Namjoon and Namjoon called Jimin.

"Hey! Cute guy!" He shouted and everyone at the coffee shop looked at them. Jungkook and Jimin was embarrassed.

Jimin started to walk again but Namjoon called him. "Hey wait!" Namjoon walked towards Jimin and Jimin slowly turned around to him.

Jimin looked up to him. "Hi!" Fay shouted while approaching to them. Jungkook was really embarrassed and he also decided to come to them.

"He-hello" The two was shocked of Jimin's angelic voice. Jungkook wasn't shocked because he kinda notice that Jimin was really shy.

"Omg! He's really cute!" Fay said. "Tha-thank you" Jimin said with a smile.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook's friend shouted. "Aunt,Hyung sorry I need to get back to work" Jungkook said then they nodded.

Jungkook was working while Jimin,Namjoon and Fay was sitting on the chair where Jimin was sitting.

"What's your name?" Namjoon asked. "Ji-Jimin,Park Jimin" He said.

'Oh.. Park Jimin..' Fay thought. "I'm Namjoon,Jungkook's cousin and this is Fay just call her Aunt Fay,she's my mom" Jimin was shocked.

"Mo-mom?" Jimin asked. "Yes why?" Fay asked. "How old are you,A-aunt Fay?" He asked.

"I'm 47 years old" She said with a smile. "I thought you were 20 years old or something and I also thought that.." Jimin didn't finish his words.

"Also what?" Namjoon asked. "That you were Jungkook's girlfriend" They laughed of what Jimin said.

"Everyone also thought that I'm 20 but no one said that I'm Jungkook's girlfriend" She said while laughing.

"By the way,why did you think that I'm Jungkook's girlfriend" Fay asked. "It's just you're beautiful and he's handsome..cute..like a perfect guy to date" Jimin said and he was shocked because the two were looking at him.

"Ah I- so-sorry" They were shocked because Jimin apologized. "No no.. It's alright,Some girls are always saying that Jungkook is handsome and cute and I agreed and also it's okay if you like Jungkook" Fay said and Jimin was shocked.

"Like?" He asked. "Yeah,don't you like Jungkook?" Jimin was shocked of what Fay said. "Ahm.. I- ye- i-" He didn't know what to answer.

"Ohh.. I get it now" Fay and Namjoon said.

While they were talking Jungkook was kinda curious of what the three are talking. He want to know it but he can't coz he's in work. 'They seems happy' Jungkook thought.

Jimin decided to say goodbye to them but Jungkook didn't know what Jimin was about to leave.

"Aunt Fay,Namjoon hyung sorry but I need to go" Hiking said with a smile. "Oh.. Okay,I hope we will meet again" Fay said. "Sure" Jimin said.

Jimin already left with a smile in his face. He was happy knowing that Fay is Jungkook's Aunt and not his girlfriend,but he's still confuse with his feelings.

Jungkook already finished his work and he was walking with his Aunt and Hyung.

"When did Jimin left" The two looked at him. "I forgot it" Namjoon said.

"What are you talking about,I'm just curious coz you were really happy and laughing" Jungkook asked and they stopped walking.

"And why do you wanna know it?" Fay said. "Aunt! Please.." Jungkook begged.

"You don't have to know it" Namjoon said while smiling.

"I'm just curious" Jungkook said. "I think.. It was Love at first sight" Fay said and Namjoon and Day started to walked.

While Jungkook was stopped.

'Love..at first sight?..' -Jungkook

--