30

You might notice I'm using past tense now instead of present tense. I am slowly editing chapters and the chapters that I have edited (Only Chapter 13 right now) are now past tense! I am using the Widow Wings suggestion from @unhxly_unicxrn

Quick question, how old do you guys think I am? (People who actually know me, don't answer)

I took a deep breath. Most of the Avengers were going to be there, watching my demonstration for the Widow Wings.

Flashback

Mr. Stark studied my Widow Wings and patted my shoulder, "Good Job, Kid."

I beamed at him. Tony Stark just said my work was good! I couldn't wait to show Nat!

"Oh," Mr. Stark said, " The Avengers are interested in seeing your gift to Natasha. "

"What."

End of Flashback

I walked into the room. Captain America, Nat, Bruce Banner, Hawkeye, Mr. Stark, The guardians of the galaxy and a few others were there.

"So," Peter Quill said, "This is Peter? He looks like a twelve year old!"

Nat hit Peter Quill on the arm, sending him one of her scary glares. Then she turned to me, "Okay Pete, show us what you made."

I stood in front of the Avengers, who all had their eyes fixed on me. I took the small backpack out of my bag. "So," I started, "These are the Widow WIngs"

"They look like my wing things," Sam said. He rushed over to the elevator and two minutes layer, he came down with his falcon wings.

I compared the two different packs and realized mine was lighter. "The Widow Wings are lighter," I announced. "They can also change into a normal looking backpack and some other things."

"Cool, but I like still like mine," Sam said, hugging his falcon wings.

Nat, Bucky, and Clint were laughing at the sight of Sam hugging his falcon wings.

Sam glared and stuck his tongue out at them, hugging his falcon suit tighter.

I walked over to Nat and handed the Widow Wings to Nat.

She smiled and said, "They're really cool."

"Thanks, Nat."

"You're welcome, little spider."

Sorry for the terrible chapter. It was a bit rushed.

-maximumrideandbooks