Chapter two.

PHEBE'S POV.
I entered the frogs kingdom to take my shower after I was done with all my morning chores. Today being my first day at school, I was nervous asking myself series of questions.
Would the kids love me? Or would I be rejected and lonely just like my life at home?.
I kept asking myself while showering.

I clad into my well ironed uniform that Mrs. Flora had got for me the day before Mrs. Claire said she could not act as my mum at school so she registered Tiana and told Mrs. Flora to do mine, which she gladly did and am grateful for that. I wore my black skirt and blue long sleeved shirt and added my black blazer on top with my neck tie knotted properly.

I wore my black swede flats that dad bought for me. He actually made sure to buy me new clothes, gadgets and shoes whenever he came back home but my step mom would collect and donate them to Tiana.
I got my purple bag and stomped out of the room satisfied with my appearance in the broken pieces of mirror I kept since I lacked a proper mirror. I rushed to the kitchen to bid Mrs.Flora good day before leaving.

"My child, be a good girl and remember the child of who you are. May God protect you" with that, she handed me some money and I thanked her before starting my journey to school. I was not allowed to enter any of the cars so I had to trek. I moved with a wide smile plastered on my face since my mum always told me to always put a smile on my visage.

I reached the school and was surprised with the way it all looked. It had huge buildings and every thing just amused me. It all shouted luxury. I got out my memo and checked for my stream. I moved around like a lost sheep cause I was muddled. The whole buildings looked alike. I stopped in my tracks when I felt someone tap me on my back.
I turned to see a tall, cute boy with almond shaped eyes and a "wow" look.

"Hey" he greeted.

"You startled me, hi" I greeted back whilst placing my hands on my chest.

"l am sorry, you look lost are you new here?"
Has he ever seen my face before?, asking obvious question

"Yes I am and am looking for this stream" I handed him my memo.

"Wow am also new just that I resumed yesterday and we are in the same stream so don't worry I will show you around".he said.

"Thanks" I told him.

"l am Philip nice to meet you." he said.

"I am Phebe nice to meet you too." I replied.

We moved side by side to a well organised class and I became nervous but Philip patted my back slowly before telling me he was just like me yesterday.
I sighed and took a deep breath before entering inside.
I entered and took a glimpse of the class which was now as quiet as a grave yard with him leading me into an empty seat next to a cute girl who smiled at me.
I greeted her and reciprocated the smile before sitting on the seat.

"Hey, I am Grace and your welcome."she said.

"l am Phebe and thanks." I replied her.
We started gisting like we knew each other before a set of boys entered the class.

They moved with this aura of confidence in them. They were all cute but there was the tall one that looked like a melanin god. The whole class was drop pin silent and I became muddled so I asked Grace what was happening but she kept quiet and signalled me to keep quite. I took a glimpse of the classroom and everyone was quiet so I decided to bang the desk.

Everyone was staring at me with their faces void of emotions.
I just got my bag and pulled out my jotter so I could write down something.
As if there was something to write.
Only to see all the boys match in my direction.

"Hey why did you bang the desk when you saw us entering" the shortest of the boys asked me.

"I wanted to." I replied with a bored tone.
The whole class glared at me with surprise in their eyes and I immediately smelt a rat but me being me had to act up some show.

I continued with my writing and the other boy pulled my jotter and the melanin god started dragging me out of my desk. l felt adrenaline rush to my veins and at once I slapped him hard on the face.

"Who do you think you are?, How dare you drag me like your servant huh. With your hands like that of an ape never place those filthy things on my body cause I don't want to get skin diseases." I yelled at him and moved back to my seat.

  Hey guys 😍
Hope you're enjoying.
It has been a long chapter to me.

Am in love with Phebe and her character in this chapter.
But,who are these boys?
Lets read on to find out.
Thanks for reading.

Please vote,comment and share.
           PHEBE LOL❤