18. February

Olivia

Tate, and I are decorating Violet's room for Valentine's day. He asked for my help since I could go to the store for decorations. Ever since Constence died, everyone has been asking to buy them things. My parents have been questioning why I have been going to the stores so often. But other than that they don't care. Peter has always been there golden child, he always gets what he wants..

Tate wants to decorate the room to look like her old room. I start putting the skull poster up, as he puts black rose petals on her bed.

'Hey Tate?' I ask, struggling to put up the poster.

'Yeah?' He asks, and I finally get it up.

'Why are you just now asking out Violet?' I ask. 'I mean she's been wanting you back for a while.'

'Because she got hurt again, because I wasn't there.' He says sadly.

'Wait, what happened to her?!' I ask worried.

'She, w-was r-raped.' He says as tears start falling out.

'By who!' I say, stopping what I'm doing.

'Your asshole brother.' He says now crying. What the fuck!? I can't believe this! I know my brothers a snobby dick, but why would he do this!?

'What?! He wouldn't do that!' I say.

'Oh yeah? I saw it with my own eyes! She was yelling, and trying to push him off.' He says crying more.

'Well, are you gonna get revenge?' I ask. I hope not, when it comes to Tate, revenge can be life threatening.

'No, I can't, if I do the darkness might consume more of me.' He says.

'Ok,' I say looking down.

Violet

He covers my eyes with his hands, and leads me into a room. I can hear 'Iris' by The goo goo dolls playing.

'Ok, you can open your eyes now.' He says, and takes his hands off my eyes. I open them to see my room. Well it is technically Olivia's room, but she did give it back to me. Only instead of it having Olivia's posters, and books, it looks like my old room. My bed is covered in black rose petals as well, and black candles are lit on my dressers. Fairy lights are also hung up.

'Holy shit,' I whisper. 'I love it' I say, starting to tear up. I look at my chalkboard, and it says 'I wish we could start over.'

'Hello,' He says, and I turn around.

'Hello, I-I'm Violet.' I say threw my tears playing along.

'Hi, I'm Tate. I'm dead, wanna hook up?' He asks, chuckling.

'Yeah, that would be nice.' I say biting my lower lip. He walks up to me, and kisses me. As we're kissing, the song feels so right in the moment. He lays me down on the bed, and can feel his bulge.

'Get off of her!' Peter says pushing Tate off of me. What the fuck?! He's supposed to be at school, but I guess he skipped. 'She's mine!'

'What the hell P-' He then punches Tate in the face. But Tate just sits on the floor not doing anything.

'Well aren't you going to fight me?!' Peter asks, and keeps punching him.

'I d-don't want t-to hurt a-anyone.' He says. I stand in shock, but I hate seeing him get hurt. Everything starts going blurry, and I feel the darkness take over.

Tate

Violet throws Peter across the room with inhuman force. I just sit there in shock, Peter gets up frantically, and looks at her in shock.

'What the fuck.' He says, and she walks up to him with scissors. Shit, the darkness has taken over.

'What the fuck do you want from me Peter?' She asks, pointing the scissors at his throat.

'Violet, I just want your heart.' He says.

'Ok, then you can have it.' She says, and he gives a little smile. But that smile ends shortly when she gouges the scissors into her chest, and rips out her heart. 'But honestly I think you should eat it.' She opens his shaking mouth, but before it goes in his mouth he faints. She turns, and walks over to me. I'm shaking, and she falls into my arms. 

What the hell just happened?