Chapter 1

Third person
The bad Sanses were having a normal day, well as normal as you can get at the big black(?) castle nightmare owned. Cross was talking to some imaginary friend of his in the kitchen his while eating milk chocolate, Horror was talking on his phone with someone (Lust😘) on the couch, Killer was bugging Nightmare for some reason, and Error was playing with his blue strings like an idiot, while the others were in there rooms doing stuff.

It was almost lunch when cross decided he wanted to go for a walk for a bit. Cross walked over to Nightmare and told him "I am going for a walk!" "See you soon!" As he skipped away blushing a little bit. Everyone but nightmare knew cross had a crush on nightmare, and it was really funny. Most of the bad Sanses teased him about it.

Time skip
When Cross was heading back to the castle he heard a weird sound coming from a pretty bush. He decided to go and check it out. When he checked there was nothing. He looked to the left of him getting ready to go back to nightmares castle, but a short blue skeleton whacked him in the head with a long blue bone.

How do you guys like chapter 1? Is there anything you guys think i should change? Well thanks for reading the first chapter, chapter 2 will be out soon!!

Word count: 241