•Part 17•

"YO FATASS ALWAYS TRYNA EAT MY SHIT DAMN JAHSEH." mattia yelled in jahseh's face. me and alexus were crying laughing. like we really couldn't breathe.

"vro y'all need to stop." alexus said between laughs. i nodded my head. then she turned around and took one of my tacos. i stopped laughing and snatched that shit back.

"mannn come onnn." she said. she was finna start crying.

"nahhh bitch go buy you some more."

"bet." she got up and got out her wallet. mattia watched her walk all the way up there.

"shiiii." he mumbled. he looked down. "fuck."

me and jahseh laughed cause this nigga dumbass got hard. "be right back." he walked up the her and deadass slapped that shit hard as hell. we heard it all the way from there. alexus jumped hard as shit. "NIGGA-"

after a while they went to the car and haven't been back yet. "jahseh, what would you do if there were aliens invading the town and you could only save yourself and one person?"

"easy. i'm saving what's mine." he looked into my eyes. i blushed already knowing that he was talking about me.

"izrael!" i heard a familiar voice. i looked over and saw Keith.

"hi!" i said.

"how are things going?" he asked.

"pretty good! i was also meaning to ask you about the history homework. i have a few questions about it."

"oh, well you could come in to school early the next day or you could always text me. you have my number, right?"

i nodded. i could feel jahseh staring holes into the side of my head.

"well, i should be heading out now!" he said and his order came. he took it and left.

i looked back jahseh's way and he was just staring at me.

"not again.."

"you know you're mine right?" i nodded.

"you know i don't like when other nigga fücking talk to you right?" i nodded, starting to feel a little scared.

"you know i'm gonna punish you right?" he said smirking.

i sighed. fuck.

kayandjah