Amigas por siempre

Note: In my story, Raj and Aakash's family don't live in the mansion but in another house and come for functions. Also Pragya is only 4 months older than Purab and 2 years younger than Abhi. Alia is also elder to Bulbul by 3 weeks.

------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 3 weeks since Abhi and Pragya's marriage. Even though both Abhi and Alia are torturing her mentally with their misguided revenge plan but she always saw a soft spot in their eyes for her which flashes for a second and then vanishes. She always shrugs it off as her illusion. She also noticed that every week a person comes to meet both of them and after he leaves both of them are in a gloomy mood for sometime.

One day all the family has gone to attend a wedding except her, Abhi and Alia. She sees both of them in the living room discussing about finding someone and she can't help but eavesdrop. Both Alia and Abhi and notice her.

Alia: What are you doing here? Were you listening to us?

Pragya: Yes, I overheard you both discussing about trying to find someone. Whom are you searching for. Maybe I can help?

Alia: Yes we are searching for my Bhabhi. Will you help us now?

Pragya: Isn't Tanu supposed to be in Maldives right now for her shoot. Then why are you searching for her?

Abhi: Tanu will never be my wife. We are searching for someone else. Someone special.

Pragya: Okay. I'll help you. Anyhow we'll never be married for much time, at least I can get you married to someone sensible next time.

Alia: Really you'll help us find a sautan for you.

Pragya: Yes, anyhow what do I have to lose.

Alia: Okay, we searching for my Bhai's first love and Purab's to be wife.

Pragya: Wait a minute aren't you supposed to be Purab's Bride-to-be? This whole revenge plan of yours was so that you can marry Purab, isn't it?

Alia: Well actually that is a temporary. I was supposed to be enagaged to Purab and Bhai to Tanu till we find both of the people we are looking for. So now will you listen or not?

Pragya: Ok Ok you can continue. No need to snap at me.

Alia: So we are looking for our childhood best friends. Bhai was supposed to marry his best friend and Purab to my bestie.

Pragya: How did you guys meet. At least you can tell me the story as there is nothing to do.

Abhi: Okay.

Flashback:

It opens with a scene of a boy of 10 years and another girl of 6 years. Both look poor but are seen happy.

Boy: Alia, my princess today is your first day of school so give your best. After school ends come here only and meet me. Okay.

Girl: Abhi bhai, don't worry. I'm a big girl now.

Abhi chuckles and both go to their classes. Alia went into her class to see it full except a seat besides a cute girl. She goes there and sits beside her introduces herself. Their class start and soon it was break. Both girls were sitting with each other. When Alia opens her tiffin it doesn't have much food and she becomes sad. Seeing her sad face and the reason for it her new friend keeps her tiffin in front of her.

Girl: Will you help me? My mother packed too much lunch for me and if my didi finds it she'll not leave me.

Alia becomes happy and was about to start her tiffin when am elder boy takes her tiffin and throws it down and starts making fun of her pigtails and torn uniform. When he left them both Alia is in tears. But her friend is still composed and says: You are tho gone bhaiya for today.
Alia is confused by her statement but before she can ask anything she is being dragged.
Alia's POV,