PROMPT #63 - "At least act like you love me." - DREW MCINTYRE

This one will be divided into our own POV and Drew's because I can't write yaaay

YOUR POV
-Drew and (Y/N) to the gorilla, please.
It's five minutes before your mixed match with Drew. You're both hunting for a belt, and today you will face Bailey and Elias in a mixed match to decide who will face the current reining champions.

You go out of the locker room. The match has been announced fifteen days ago, but in the previous weeks Stephanie chose something more than just a temporary alliance between you two.

*four weeks earlier*
You're so excited. Stephanie has called you in her office for a new storyline project. Who knows what's gonna be involved. A championship maybe...? You hope that. You knock on the office's door.

DREW'S POV
-So, what's this about?
-Well, actually I can't say much right now. I'm waiting for someone else to come, and I have to talk to both of you at the same time. Should be here any minute.- Stephanie answers politely.

I frown. That was not what I was hoping to hear. I mean, everybody knows I'm a loner, I don't really enjoy strangers company, and they want me to pair with somebody? I don't think that's a good idea. What's with all this mystery anyway?

My thoughts are interrupted by someone knocking at the door.

-Come in!

YOUR POV
Stephanie is sitting at her desk, but what puzzles you is that, sitting opposite to her, there's Drew McIntyre, probably the loneliest person in the world. Between the time you spent at NXT and now, here on Raw, you only heard him speaking about ten times. What's he doing here?

DREW'S POV
Oh no. Not her. This can't be real. Life is mocking me, there's no other explanation for this. All those athletes on Raw, and they had to pair me with the girl I've been in love with since months? Now I won't be able to talk at least for a week. Dear God, she's so beautiful. No, hey, Drew, don't look at her, otherwise she'll think you're weird. I bet she already thinks that... Oh my God, why me?!

YOUR POV
-Hi Stephanie! Hi, Drew.
Drew waves at you, barely looking at you in the eyes. Oh well.

-Take a seat, (Y/N). So, I've asked you here for a new storyline project that involves both of you.-

You nod, waiting for her to go on. Drew remains silent.

-First of all, I want to give you an amazing news. We want you to become champions at SummerSlam.

Your eyes widen. You, Raw Women's Champion in two months?! You can't believe it!

-Really? Wow, thanks, Steph. It means so much for me. Thank you for your faith in me.