Bitch what?

Hisoka currently sat on a bed in a hotel room, he was here with his good friend illumi. He was currently trying to figure out there relationship, you see it was pretty hard to explain. Both have known each other for a while now, at first the raven wouldn't even dare look at him or even speak to him. But the magician kept pushing till the raven gave in, it was rocky at first but they soon got there.

Hisoka loved to annoy and push him to his limit, he always did his best to hide his emotions. But hisoka was able to make him break every now and then, illumi was truly something interesting. He loved hanging out with the raven, he loved to play with his hair, he loved to run his fingers through the raven locks.

Especially when the other was beneath him, as he was buried deep inside of him making him moan and beg for him. Begging him to go faster and to just be fucked, He remembers when they both had sex. Illumi was very tense and irritated, he had recently failed a mission and was pissed. So hisoka invited him to his house, both were talking till one thing lead to another.

He remembers illumi telling him that it was only a one time thing, but soon illumi came by for more. Hisoka loved making him feel so vulnerable and breaking him, since the first time he layed eyes on him he wished he break him. Time and time again he loved to, he never got tired of it. But lately he's started to feel weird around the raven, his chest felt tight and he loved spending time with him, he couldn't help but think of him.

He came to the conclusion he loved him but he knew he couldn't, illumi would never feel the same way. But no matter how much he denyed it he excepted, he was planning on telling him even if the raven would laugh and reject him, he just didn't know how.

" What the hell are you thinking about? " He heard him speak, he looks up seeing illumi walking in. He had his usual emotionless expression, he noticed he had blood on him meaning he killed someone, " stuff, what happened to you? I thought you simply went on a walk~ " he spoke. " Some gang tried to jump me so I killed them, and dosen't seem like nothing to me " he spoke walking over to his suitcase to get a new pair of clothes.

He watches him eyeing him up and down, admiring his beauty. " Stop staring at me you creep " he spoke making the other chuckle, hisoka debated if he should tell him but decided to tell him. " Hey illumi I need to tell you something " hisoka spoke in a serious tone, making the other a bit confused. " what is it hisoka? " He spoke looking back at him.

" I think I'm in love with you " he spoke, this cause the other to freeze and looks at him. " Are you sure? " He spoke, " yeah I'm sure " he spoke waiting for his reply. " That's really sweet hisoka, thank you " he spoke finding a pair of clothes, this caused hisoka to get confused. " Aren't you going to tell me you love me back? " Hisoka spoke, " bitch I'll throw it back before I ever tell you I love you " illumi spoke turning around.

Hisoka felt as someone stabbed him through the heart, he hung his head low. He then hears laughing and feels two arms wrap around him, " you idiot if I didn't love you would I allow you to see me in weakest point. You really underestimate hisoka " illumi spoke from behind him, hisoka turns around and pulls him into his lap as he straddles him.

" So does that mean you like me?~ " hisoka spoke looking into his eyes, " yes you idiot, I love you hisoka. I'll say it how many times I need to get it through your thick skull " illumi spoke. Hisoka feels so happy, he pulls him close into a kiss, illumi kisses him and relaxes into the kiss. He parts his lips allowing hisoka to explore his mouth, he grips his hips exploring his mouth moaning a bit.

They soon pull away and look into each other's eyes, " I love you too illumi " he spoke. Illumi blushes a bit and smiles, " I think I should show you how much I love you~" he spoke turning them so he's hovering above him. " But I'm covered in blood " illumi spoke, " so just more the fun, if anything I'm not against shower sex~ " he spoke.

Aight what you guys think? I liked it, this was inspired by an audio I heard on tik tok. It went like

Person 1: Bebe I think I'm in love with you

Person 2: for real?

Person 1: yeah for real

Person 2: that's sweet thank you bebe

Person 1: aren't you going to say it back?

Person 2: bitch I'll throw it back before I ever say I love you

I've had it stuck in my head and I see illumi as person two I don't know. Anyways I'm still thinking if I should make a part 2 to the last one shot, anyways requests still open.
~ pikatachi 🤗

08/05/2020

Word count: 891