Chapter 2: The Black Handyman Next Door

The next day Jacob was pretty nervous to run into the white lady next door again, while he was out working on the yard. He thought maybe she wouldn't have him do the work at her home because she for sure knew that it was him probably watching her last night, and she was probably weirded out by that fact. But once she seen him hard at work once again on the Neighbors yard, she said hello to him as if nothing had happened.

"Hey how are today ma'am?", said Jacob as he greets Carrie.

" well once you're done over there and have some free time then come on by, I have an easy job for you to do, and I made some more Lemonade by the way", said Carrie while standing within her doorway with a smile on her face. A few moments later once Jacob was finally done, he decided to stroll over next door to see what job Carrie needed to be done. He rang the doorbell a few times and then she finally answered the door wearing a black sheer gown, covered and tied-up as if she was wearing nothing but a bra and panties up under it. Carrie so pleasantly greeted Jacob inside of her home. He was amazed on how huge and beautiful her home was. Their home was more bigger & spacious and expensive looking then his brother's house. Before Carrie described the job that she wanted him to do they had some small talk in the kitchen area of her home, while Jacob takes a sip of Carrie's delicious homemade lemonade. While they were having small talk Carrie described to Jacob that her husband will be very pleased for him to help out with some of the outside work. Jacob at first didn't realize that she was married but he kind of figured that she was because it would have been odd for a gorgeous middle-aged woman with a huge expensive house to be single and alone.

The job that Carrie wanted Jacob to do was pretty simple and pretty coincidentally ironic, because she wanted him to clean some leaves from her pool. Jacob thought she would surely give him a much harder job to do, and cleaning the pools wasn't what he was expecting. But then once she placed a crispy hundred dollar bill in his hand, he went right to work without a second thought and without hesitation. Jacob grab the pool cleaning net to get ready to do his duty but this job just became a little bit more easier because it wasn't much leaves in the pool, it was approximately 3 or 2 little leaves. But suddenly things just turned a little bit more interesting when Carrie comes out and decided to take a swim. She takes off her black silky gown while revealing a black sexy two-piece bikini and then she heads towards the pool to take a dip. Her body looks even more scrumptious & sexy now that she's up close and personal.

Jacob just stares at her and imagines her fully nude as she was the night before. Jacob could have been done cleaning the pool but he takes his sweet time grabbing the few little leaves in the pool because he's fantasizing and just watching Carrie swim and play in the water as if she was a Baywatch model. Jacob is in a deep daze at her sexiness and her beauty. Carrie then arose from the water in slow motion while mysteriously being completely naked. The drops of water are sparkling all over her body while beaming from the Sun. Jacob is frozen while his hand let's go of the pool cleaning net, dropping it onto the ground in slow motion.

"Do you like my body Jacob", she says while she rubs the water particles on her breast and her hips.

"Yes! I do", he said in a daze.

"Can you rub me down with some sunscreen because this sun just gets me sooooo HOT!", she said as she walks over to her summer lounging chair in the corner area of the backyard.

A bottle of sunscreen mysteriously appears in Jacob's hands and they both walked towards that area. Carrie and her fully nude body lay’s on her stomach while Jacob rubs sunscreen seductively across her body.

"Mmmmm your hands is so strong Jacob, Mmmm it just makes my body tingle inside!", she said.

Jacob caresses her neck then he works his hands down to her lower waist and then he rubs both on her ass cheeks follow by squeezing and caressing her thighs as well. Once he was done caressing her nude body he pulled back her long blonde hair and started to tongue kiss on the side of her neck while still caressing her ass with his right hand. Then suddenly he hears a voice;

"Hello! It is nice to meet you sir!", said Carrie's husband as he walks in the backyard area.

All along Jacob was fantasizing about rubbing sunscreen on Carrie and then her husband made him snap out of that fantasy real quick. Jacob was still reaching out towards that one leaf in the water, but then with his other hand, he shook hands with Carrie's husband as he stood there and a dark blue business suit with a lighter blue tie.

"Heyy honey! This is Jacob, he lives next door with the Anderson's, he's the brother of David Anderson and he's been doing a great job doing their outside yard work, so I decided to hire him to help out and do some of our outside yard work", said Carrie as she arose from the pool to greet her husband.

"Ohhh ok, great! Well, let's hope he does a much better job than that damn Havyo Banderas, that Lazy asshole! I'd rather give my money to someone who's going to actually do some hard work. Well Mr. Anderson, it is wonderful to have you working for us * he reaches out his hand and slips Jacob a $50 bill*, do a good job and it's much more where that came from Mr. Anderson", said Carrie's husband.

"Thank you so much, sir! You folks are too kind"

Later on that evening…..

Jacob was in his room chilling. He takes a look outside his sliding door and then notices Carrie and her husband christening the pool. She was once again nude but rather being by herself her husband was most definitely enjoying her. He was kissing and licking on her neck and grabbing a handful of her small petite titties. Meanwhile from afar, Carrie noticed once again the light was on next door with that same shadowy like figure staring down at her. She was for sure that it was Jacob and this time she most definitely wanted to give him a good show to stare at. So she dipped her head in the water in started to give her husband oral pleasure. From afar Jacob seen put her head underwater while her husband lean his head back towards the edge of the pool as if he was enjoying the oral pleasure and his wife Carrie was giving him. Jacob was very amazed at how long she had held their breath under the water while her husband’s dick was shoved down her throat. About 40-to- 50 seconds later went by and then suddenly Carrie's head emerged from the water while spitting out water from her mouth as if she was a mermaid fountain.

Jacob stared at the both of them from afar while immediately getting turned on. He watched how her husband grab the handful of her hair and then lifted her thighs and wrap them around his shoulders while then started to thrust inside her pussy. During each stroke, the pool water made ripples of little waves surrounding them. Jacob just watch the both of them with much erotic enjoyment as if he was watching an HBO soft porn flick. Jacob was getting so turned on that he started to rub on his dick while watching Carrie's husband fuck the shit out of her in their pool. Carrie not only took pleasure of her husband fucking her but also by Jacob watching her from afar. As her husband dick constantly penetrates her she moans loudly while looking towards next door at Jacob in the shadows making sure he doesn't miss a beat. Carrie then held on tight to her husband's back so tight that her nails were starting to sink into his skin. She was moments away from having a huge orgasm, and also from afar Jacob was only moments away busting a nut himself. Carrie started to work her hips even faster while her husband's dick penetrates her even deeper.

"YES BABY YES BABY YES BABYYYYY!!!!, GIVE ME ALL THAT COCKKKK!", moan Carrie as her body was getting fucked by her husband while her eyes is still focusing towards next door.

But right before Carrie's huge climaxing moment could arrive, Jacob had already busted a nut himself. It was just too bad that Carrie couldn't watch his creamy semen explode. Carrie again looked over towards next door in seen that the shadowy figure was now gone.
Carrie said damn to herself because she wanted to cum while Jacob watches from afar but at least he did get the chance to see a damn good show.