Meet the characters

I'm gonna put all my OCs here and in the next chapters I'm gonna write the one shots. I'll reuse some of the characters. Each chapter is mainly focused on 2 characters, but I might use other characters as their best friend or something like that. I might also mention characters that aren't here (Iris for example) but you'll just have to go with that. I'm probably gonna add more characters later on but I used these characters for roleplays. In the description of the characters there's mostly the backstory of the character (be prepared I'm a drama queen), who portrays them and sometimes a bit of their personality. Also don't forget that I'm not an expert in these things so there will be a lot of mistakes in logic. The ages are different in every chapter, I'll try to make it clear how old they are.

SAVANNAH
Savannah Everleigh Rose Madison Sarah Hayley Dailey (she mainly goes by Sav). She's the popular kid at school, but she doesn't have any real friends. Her parents passed away in a car crash when she was 16 years old and she hasn't been in a vehicle since. Now she lives alone and to afford it she became a prostitute as soon as her parents died. Since she did it illegally and it was a success she's really rich now. She's really honest and very opinionated and stubborn. She always says what she thinks. She is a very good dancer, but apart from some ballet lessons when she was 6 she never really had dance lessons. Portrayed by Loren Gray.

RYDERMicheal Ryder Moon, he goes by Ryder because he doesn't like his real name

RYDER
Micheal Ryder Moon, he goes by Ryder because he doesn't like his real name. He has an older sister called Anne who always calls him Micheal to tease him. Their mother died in a plane crash and their father is always busy working because they're poor so he doesn't see them much. He grew up in England and has a British accent. He works at Starbucks. You either love him or hate him there's no in between. Portrayed by Tom Holland.

 Portrayed by Tom Holland

ANDIE
Andie Hayden. She doesn't really have a sad backstory. She's the youngest of 8 and has 7 older brothers. She is always in the shadows and because all her brothers are successful in different things she is expected to be able to do all those things just as good as her brothers, so she has a lot of pressure on her. She's bi but she hasn't come out yet (and isn't really planning to). She tries way too hard with everything, but is pretty sweet. Portrayed by Victoria Molores.