Introduction

Hello!  If you're reading this, that means that I'm far enough in planning my new story to put previews, trivia, explanations (once chapters start being published) and more!

I'm just going to say it now: This story is going to have some dark tones, but not be dark.  Make sense?

Anyways, this story has one thing that I want to focus on for this introduction: yes, this story heavily involves magic.  Magic, alternate worlds, things like that are all main parts of this story.

I'm also going to say that while I'm creating the plot, characters, the alternate worlds, and how magic works in this story, I will be referencing things (although these references are almost always cosmetic and small.  Only one reference, right now anyway, will actually be important to the story).

Also, once the book is complete I will put a chapter in this book with a list of references, just in case people are wondering.

Magic itself is going to be explained in the book, don't worry.

As for planning itself, I'll update a checklist (next chapter) every time something important happens to keep you all up to date!

My plans for releasing the story, incase you forgot, is to draft, revise, and finalize the whole thing at once, then release a chapter every Saturday at noon (or 1 PM, depending on life) my time.  That way you're not waiting forever for the next chapter, it's just a consistent scheduled thing.

Also, this is gonna have a bit of swearing.  Yeah, new for my stories, huh?

That's it for now.  Checklist should be up as well, unless I screwed up, so don't forget to take a look at that!  Thanks for checking this out, I'll see you all later!