Fifty

I wrote seven chapters in a day, which means this book is completely finish. I know I said I finished it a few chapters back but I kept writing and couldn't stop.

Question: Do y'all want the last seven chapters tonight, or this morning or whatever time it is there? 

It's been a few days since that night.

Mom wouldn't hardly let me leave the house. She would either drive me where I wanted to go or make sure I was calling her every few seconds.

I kept in touch with Kyndra, making sure everything was ok and I wanted to know what her parents did when she told them everything that happened that night.

She said they freaked and made sure she didn't leave the house either and they also are getting her car fixed so she's driving her moms SUV around right now.

So, I guess both of us our kept hostage at our house for a little while.

Besides staying in the house for the last few days, I haven't seen or talked to Dylan ever since that night. I tried messaging her but she never messaged back.

I've seen her at her house though. She would occasionally leave or go outside for something. I saw Tanner there too, but I never went over there to find out what was going on.

Mom was working today and she asked Dylan to watch me. I wasn't sure what Dylan said, but she's not over here so I'm guessing she didn't say she wanted to.

I didn't know what was going on.

As I was bored in the house, I decided to go out and wash my car. I knew it needed it and it wasn't too hot outside, so I was ok as far as if I don't pass out from heat stroke.

I pulled some shorts on with a muscle shirt that I haven't wore since I was seventeen. I remember I ripped it into a muscle shirt cause it was a regular shirt.

My hair was up and out of my way and I decided not to wear shoes as I walked downstairs to the garage.

When I walked in, looking for the car washing stuff, I thought about that time Caleb wanted to wash Dylan's car. I chuckled at the memory as he was trying so desperately hard to impress her or just show off.

Shaking my head, I grabbed a bucket and the car washing stuff. I grabbed a sponge before opening the garage door and walking out into the heat.

Laying it on the driveway, I went over to our water hose that was wrapped on the side of the house and pulled it out onto the driveway. I made sure the nozzle was on the water hose as I pulled it out.

When I walked back over to turn the water on, I looked over at Dylan's and saw her car and another car in her driveway.

After the water was on, I went to the bucket and poured some car washing stuff in it before filling the bucket up with water and watching it reach the top.

When it was filled, I looked over at Dylan's once more before going to my car and spraying the water on it. I could see the dirt that's been there for weeks finally start coming off but I knew I'd have to scrub it off.

"Hey, Addison!" I turn to see Tanner waving at me and I waved back.

After I got one side of the car sprayed down, I took the sponge and dunked it in the bucket before washing my car.

I heard noises from Dylan's house and when I looked, I saw her and Heather walk out of the house. Tanner was standing at the end of the driveway with his camera.