$$$

"Why do they only serve blue berry cocktails?"
"I don't know, Obama but I hate human rights!" Brian said as he took a shit in the cocktail cup.
"What the fuck are you doing? WE'RE OUT IN PUBLIC!" Brian glared at obamas big, beautiful, brown eyes.
"I'm sorry..I don't know what came over me....steroids."
Obama nodded and perked his head up.
"I love this song, let's dance!" Obama led brian to the dance floor.
"What song is this?"
BRIAN asked while twerking.
"It's money cash and fuck go, by diamond cashbag. I heard he's here tonight."
Obama stopped in his golden hooker boots and nudged brian.
"There he is. I want his autograph."
Obama pushed his chest up and walked over.
"Hi, can I get your autograph and a picture? I'm your biggest fan!"
Obama pulled down his pants so you could see half of his black, beautiful booty.
"Sign here please?"
Diamond cashbag took out a sharpie and signed his butt.
"Anything for you sweet cheeks! Why don't you and your friend come to an after party of mine? It's tonight at my place."
"Isn't this the after party now?" Said a brunette prostitue.
Diamond cashbag looked over at the girl, flipped his curly hair and smacked her.
Brian cheered him on and shit himself.
Everyone could tell Obama was really embarrassed to be on a date with brian but he pretended not to care.
"Let's head to my place now. Other celebrities like Rowjob and marinara will be there. CMON."
They headed out.