The Tragic Life Of a Normal Teenage Girl

5th January 2012

Okay, Okay! I know! Boring title for a diary right? Well, It's not my fault! It's just that I have a boring life. I mean, Look at Anne Frank! She was all alone and hiding away in her secret annexe, so she actually had something to write about! I don't know why mum even got me this diary, It's just going to take up space in my bookcase, but I might as well use it. I think I'll name you....Diary! Yeah! That's original isn't it? Sigh, Why can't my life be more interesting? I mean, My mum could have been a famous movie star or a mad scientist or something. But no! She took the easy route, Which is being a single mother to a 14 year old teenage girl and her idiotic 6 year old brother who seems to think R2-D2 is his best friend. Oh, hey Diary! I never told you my name did I? I'm Riley Smith! Boring name right? I don't understand why my mother called me 'Riley' Instead of something exotic like 'Angel'. Oh, See that animal in the corner dressed in blue? That's my little brother Danny. He's a rather big fan of Star Wars. His bedroom is basically a spaceship. He seems to think he's in another world most of the time. I would go to talk to him or ask him a question and the reply would be something like " Mission control centre! Do you read me? We're going down! We need backup now! R2-D2! Shoot them with your lasers!" .... Yeah. Welcome to my tragic life.

7th January 2012

I almost completely forgot about you diary! How horrible is that? That's like forgetting you have a best friend. I mean, you are my friend now aren't you? I hope so. It's fun writing on your face, I can't picture any of my friends letting me write on their faces. Speaking of friends, I think it's about time you meet mine! See that girl in the green, trying to adjust her bra? Yeah, That's Sara, and that guy over there, You know, the one with the extremely worn blue jeans. Yeah well, That's Ronnie. These amazingly crazy people are my best friends. We do everything together! Oh yeah, Did I mention that I'm single? Sigh, I'm never going to get a boyfriend. Sara has a boyfriend called Jake. He's quite cute I guess, I used to have a huge crush on him! But then he started hanging out with Sara and one day they just DECIDED that they were going out. Oh, well. I'm so over boys now. They're so immature.

 10th January 2012

Hey Diary, Did I ever tell you about this girl at my school called Lindsey? Shes basically the queen of the school. Or so she thinks. Shes the type of girl that you would see on the cover of a gossip magazine. Today at school I walked past her and she tripped me up, then said "Oh! I'm SO sorry!". Then gave me that grin that makes you want to kill someone. I said " Oh no problem!" And walked away. Ha! That will teach her to mess with me!