⚠️🍋Aftermath - Uchiha Madara🍋⚠️

The rocky ground digs into my back, leaving indentions, no doubt. I'd forgotten about the discomfort for what feels like forever, but was likely only a dozen or so minutes. My shinobi attire, ripped beyond repair, lies all around me, leaving me completely bare.

Madara sits back and appreciates his handiwork, half-lidded eyes and a satisfied smirk almost making him seem unguarded.

"I rather like the red and white look for you. It's almost enough for me to go another round," he murmurs, his voice deep and smooth. He shifts slightly, his mostly limp member barely brushing against my messy opening.

"Ngh- " I groan softly, refusing to give him the satisfaction. I've dealt with worse, I can deal with this pain. I feel our cum oozing out of both my lower entrances when I tense, no doubt tainted with my blood. There is an almost nauseating sensation in my abdomen, but it's easy to shove all the pain aside now that he's stopped. It was all I could do to stop from moaning in pain and pleasure with how rough he was, determined to make me scream like the sadistic, undead bastard he is.

"Hmm... You're no fun. I was certain I was going to get to make a little virgin scream. It seems I underestimated you... So, tell me. Who is the one who gets to see you come home in a casket, completely covered in another man's marks~? Or is it possible he could be watching this all from another part of the battlefield? Tell me~"

He towers over me, his bare body no less – if not more so – intimidating than his bloodred armor and signature weapons. I flinch when he grabs my knees, the motion causing pain to flare up again.

"..." I draw a breath and manage a condescending snort. "Is it so hard for you to believe a 'little virgin' can withstand your raping her in the middle of war? Are you that arrogant? Does your ego- "

I inhale sharply and scrunch my face up in pain as he pushes his hips into mine, unable to push him back. My hands are held to the ground with his wood style, and his arms can counter my legs with a scary ease.

"Have you not felt enough pain to realize I hold your life in my hands? ... Maybe we should go another round, it might teach you not to underestimate just how much I love to cause pain~"

His hands drift back up to my breasts, bruises and bloody bitemarks painting them red and purple. My collarbone, shoulders and neck share similar appearances. If it didn't hurt like a bitch, and if they didn't need more time, I would kick him as hard as I possibly could.

While he fondles my breasts roughly, his head goes down to my navel, and a small shock goes through me when he slowly, sensually starts to lick his way back up to my collarbone. Moving further, he nips borderline-painfully at my earlobe, then exhales lowly, giving me chills.

"I wonder..." He starts off, his tone speaking of dark curiosity. "If I press here," he places his hand just above my pelvic bone. "What would happen? I have an idea...~"

My back reflexively arches, which only intensifies the pain, as well as the underlying pleasure. If it weren't for my (thankfully intact) intestines and other organs, I was certain he'd have touched my spine.

He smirks when he looks down, more semi-fluid being forced out of me. His eyes widen slightly, then his smirk transforms into a malicious, full-blown smile as he meets my wary gaze. He keeps eye contact as he lowers his head and shifts my hips up. I cringe and look away, disgust, shame, and secondhand embarrassment flowing through me.

I feel his lips, his tongue delving between my damaged folds. I try not to choke on my own saliva when I feel him take some of the liquids into his mouth. I suddenly and reasonably feel queasy.

He moves quicker than I can follow, and his lips are on mine before I can process. Then the cum and blood is forced into my mouth. I hiss and gag, immediately turning my head and spitting it out. The taste of iron, salt, and ass lingers in a nasty combination that makes me want to drink bleach to get rid of it.