Lets party👀🥳

Jasmines POV
Simone took my hand and we were walking in but she was kind of looking nervous and i asked her "you ok"

Simones POV
I know what I'm getting Jasmine into is COMPLETELY wrong but I'm getting paid for it. Shes not a virgin anyway, she lost that to her ex but i know she is broken and this could traumatize her but its for a good cause. "You ok?" Jasmine asked me. "Y- yea I'm fine,i- I'm gonna go find Prince and you go have fun" then i left her and looked for Prince.

JASMINES POV
Simone was acting weird lately, but tonight it was really getting out of hand. Well I'm not gonna spend my night looking for a reason she's acting weird, it's time to turn up. I went to the bar to get my first drink to start the night. "Can i get 2 shots of tequila and 3 shots Hennessy pls" i asked the dude there then one boy came and sat next to me.
??-so your a drinker huh
Me-yea,when i want to have fun
??-i see
??-my names Derek btw
Jas-Jasmine but call me Jas
Derek said something under his breath like "i know" but im not sure if thats what he said cus i have never seen him.
Jas- excuse me did u say something?
Derek-oh umm no.
Derek- it looks pretty boring down here wanna go upstairs meet my friends?
Jas-uhh sure i guess
I followed Derek upstairs to see some boys sitting there that I've seen before. There was a brown-skin boy with brown eyes and curly hair ,light-skin with dreads, and another light-skin with curly hair but with a cut baby face. But there weren't any girls in the room. "Aren't there girls or anything?" They all said "no" at
the same time which made me kinda scared. "Well I'm gonna leave i don't feel comfortable"went to the door...that mf light-skin w dreads went to lock it like damn. "Tf u do dat for,and wat is y'all names"i said. "For one you ain't going nowhere and I'm Kobe" "im mike"the brownskin one said. "Im vallyk" then i said "well IM leaving". Derek then pulled me really aggressively on the couch(in the room) "you not going nowhere" i tried to move but mike had my grip were I couldn't move at all. Kobe then said "shut up and take it" he covered my mouth.
{Im gonna skip the smut thingy bc idk how to do em}

~

They just left me on the ground and they walked out. Derek bent down and said"i tried to be careful, maybe i wont next time😉"  NEXT TIME😳i was in tears sat there and just thought 💭 why would they do this to me. I did nothing wrong. I bet this was all Simones fault because she is acting weird💭 I had not clothes they ripped those off my body, i sat in the corner cold and naked. They left the ac on on purpose. Derek peeped his head through the door and said "tell Simone ill pat double bc you were amazing". Oh so this WAS Simones idea. But why, why would she do this to me? Every thought came to me. I felt nasty like a disgrace. I had no clothes and to look at my bruised up body i just cried. I then i heard footsteps and talking in the distance. Who's party is this anyway? The door opened and i got scared thinking it was gonna happen again. Dejuane came through the door. "Jasmine?" I looked up, i sat there but never said anything. "Jasmine what happened"
"The- they..."