4

[kyras pov]

i flutter my eyes open, looking around remembering i'm not home, and it wasn't a dream.

"ahhh finally the pretty lady is awake" i turn over and look at vinnie.

"come on" i hear his cell door open.

he gets up fast looking at the officer.

"where am i going" i hear him ask.

"to eat and change" he tells him.

i realize maybe im getting out too but the officer never opens my cell door, i guess ill go later?

[vinnies pov]

I walk down the hall with every other guy hoping kyra was getting out too.

all us guys walk into a changing room or cell to change and shower.

it's disgusting in here, i brush my teeth with a toothbrush an officer gave me.

i change my clothes, and ignore all the guys.

once im done changing, i walk out into the cafeteria.

i see almost everyone lined up getting food. since im hungry i decide to stand in line.

i go in line and wait to get my tray of food.

once i get to the front i grab a tray and some dude throws some disgusting looking thing on it. i grab a cup and pour me some water.

i sit down with some disgusting food.

i think this is supposed to be breakfast,it doesn't look like it it looks more slimy and uncooked.

i decide to not eat it and take a sip of the water, even the water tastes bad, i would prefer regular tap water, this doesnt taste like it.

some dude comes and sits down in the seat in front of me.

"why did you sit in front of me?" I ask this dude, i wanted to be alone, not make prison friends.

i stare at the guy waiting for a response as he just sits there looking around laughing. i roll my eyes, "okay?" i look at him confused and begin ignoring him.

"your the new guy,everyone always tells why they're in here so tell me why are you?" he asks me like it's any of his business.

a couple of other guys come in sit down by us. they think im gonna tell them why im in here?

"im not gonna tell you" i say firmly.

"ok he thinks he's scary" the dude laughs.

i roll my eyes and make a scene, I stand up and grab him by the collar of his shirt.

"if i don't wanna tell you why, i don't have to" i say through my teeth.

im about to punch him then think twice about it. i put him down and move to another table before a fight starts. they all stare at me and move away from him.

i end up throwing my food away and sit back down. i sit there and think about what i did. i play with my fingers waiting to go back to my cell, and see kyra.

15 minutes go by and an officer calls all of us to go back to our cells. an officer puts handcuffs on me and leads me to my cell.

i realize kyra never came.

he unlocks my cell and takes my handcuffs off. i walk in and the officer locks my cell back up.

i go over to the hole, to talk to kyra, but kyra is leaving now.