/Chapter 54/

Mina's PoV

I'm in the comfort room as I excused myself from our class. I just can't stay there longer, the class is so boring. I tried to ask Momo to go with me but she said that she needs to catch up on our lessons for our upcoming exam.

I stayed here for maybe 10 minutes then I decided to go back but someone bumped to me.

"Yah!" I exclaimed

I looked at that person and saw it's Chaeyoung who's looking at me with her teary eyes.

What the-

"Mina! Oh my god! I thought something happened to you!" she said and held my both arms

Eh?

"Eh? Chaeng are you ok?" I asked and laughed slightly.

Cute

"You're fine right?"She asked and checking me.

I can't stop myself because of her cute actions. I held her cheeks and made her look at me.

"Hey, I'm ok. Don't worry." I said and smiled at her as I looked into her eyes.

Woah her eyes are beautiful...

She sighed and move back, causing me to snap out.

"Good. I tho-"

"Did you miss me that's why you ditched in your class just to see me?" I joked causing her to become red.

"Y-yah what are you talking about?"

I just shook my head as I stopped myself because of her cuteness.

"Go back to your class. Let's just talk later. Bye Chaeng." I said and turned back before I keep her in my pocket.

As I went back to our room, Nayeon welcomed me with a 'What's in your face look.

"What the? Mina, what's with that look?" Nayeon asked

Knew it.

"Huh?"

"You're smiling as f- wait up, did Bambam showed up again that's why you're smiling like that?"

"What? No!"

"Is that so? Then why are smiling like that?"

"Ah, Chaeyoung bumped to me a while ago. She thought something bad happened to me." I said and chuckles

"Eh? What's funny about that? Anyway, she went here and looking for you. So she saw huh?"

"Yeah"

"What happened to her?" Nayeon asked

"And you what happened to you? You guys are getting weird day by day." Nayeon said and focused again on our lesson.

I just shook my head and focused on myself too, But Chaeyoung is invading my mind so the whole class I'm smiling for an unknown reason.

~~~~~

"Yah stop me before I hit Mina with my bag." I heard Sana said

"Wae?" I asked as we go out. It's already lunchtime and we are heading to the cafeteria to meet the maknaes.

"Aigoo I don't know why are you smiling like that when in fact the lessons are really hard to understand,"Sana whined

"Yeah, I know! I can't even remember what we tackled a while ago." Momo said as she scratched her head.

"Look, Mina still wearing the smile. OMG, you're creeping us!" Jihyo said.

I stopped and gave them a poker face.