Kurumi,you and another world 2

Ughhh this portal...ughh make me dizzy ugh ( You almost throw up a bit ) D-did i make it?
( You look into your surroundings and true enough you has been teleport to another world just like Aqua said )

Heck! Yeah ! Ah! ( I almost jump into the air with fist up )

??: My,my where Im i ? ( the girl in red gothic dress with black lines looking her surroundings in confusion )

O-oooh ( you clear your throat a bit while your blood is spiking up like you just on drug ) Ehem Tokisaki ? ?

The girl look at you with a bit surprised face and then revert to normal-confused faces

Kurumi : Yes that my name ( looking at you up and down,scanning you ) Do i know you ? (Kurumi asked in mature soft tone )

Ah-Ahh haha well yes i know you a little bit... W-well short story is um i summon you from your world....We are in another alternate world different from the one you had and mine uh...I mean..This quite hard haha...( you then try to explain to Kurumi while shaking hoping for kurumi to catch the gist of what you trying to say )

Kurumi : Ah ( kurumi seems bit confused by your explanation ) Is this another spirit doing ? ( kurumi mumble under her breath )

Ah-um no haha ( you let out dry laugh ) like i said i summon you here to help me in this world (mai god looking up closer to kurumi is making me shudder in excitement tho I'm bit scaredd)

Kurumi : Summon? ( Kurumi look at you almost not believing your words) I see as I don't have anyone that i know maybe i should believe you instead? ( Kurumi then smirking and her voice shift from mature/soft too bit low dark-ish tone voice )

(Shivers) Uhm ah yes h-haha ? ( Gah I'm scared but excited yoooo!! Is this dream? I look like total pervert I'm I? )

Kurumi : Ara-Ara are you scared of me boy? ( Kurumi asked you while her face looks like total serial killer that about to butcher you up like hotdog) and you can call me Kurumi Hihihi

Um-haha I'm not, um kurumi i actually really- like that expression of your...

Kurumi : Hihihihi really ? (Kurumi smirking) Anyway what we should do first? ( Kurumi ask you and her face revert back to normal )

O-Oh yes-yes (nervously) anyway i think we should go to the Guild as we saw many adventurer here...

Kurumi : Very well then i will follow you  ( Kurumi then bow down a bit to you and then smile )

Okay! Let's do this! ( Heck yeah adventure with Kurumi ! Yes ! ) You then make pump fist in the air

POV: TOKISAKI KURUMI

( Chuckle a bit ) *inner* what a weird guy he didn't even scared by me.Anyway i should gather around more information regarding this world and who is this guy......(you smirked)

Back to you

(1 hour skip)

Gah! it's been 1 hours where tf is the guild! (i sigh )

Kurumi : Maybe we should ask around first? (Kurumi look at you )

O-Oh i didn't think about that! Um alright i try to ask around.Kurumi you stay here rest a bit and I'm sorry for dragging you around ( you then make a run )