Love

Storytime

After 3 days of their vacation, the boys were on their way home. Mix decided to go somewhere before they go home.

"What is this place?" Earth asked as they arrived. "How come I didn't know this place?" he added.

Mix held his hand as they stroll around. Earth looked at their hands then glanced at Mix. He was waiting for this day to happen and now here it is. He will never let go of this person.

"You're quite clingy." he teased. Mix rolled his eyes as they continued walking.

"You didn't answer my question. What is this place?" Earth asked again.

"Well, my mom calls this place the 'Garden of Love'. My mom met my dad in this place and she believed that this place was like a garden of love. Many couples do first met here but my parents were the only couple that matter to me." He joked.

"My parents always bring me in this place. It's just so peaceful and relaxing. Indeed, it is a place of love. Not just for loving someone but also for loving yourself. It just made me love plants even more." Mix smiled at Earth.

"I brought you here because I believe that the garden of love would strengthen us more. I am new to this and I don't have any experience in relationships but you were there. You helped me. I'm so happy and thankful for meeting you, you know that?"

"I love you." Mix finished. Earth was shocked to hear that but he wanted to hear it over and over again; for the rest of his life.

"I love you too." Earth was leaning for a kiss but Mix stopped him. "Not here, there are so many people."

"Come on, you said it yourself, this is the Garden of Love." Then he kissed him.

Earth's POV

Storytime

Storytime

"That's weird. This is the first time he called." Earth confusingly said as he looked at Mix.

"Answer it." Earth put it in speaker as he answered the call.

In call...

🌏: Hello?
🏊: Earth! Oh my Goodness, thank you for answering.
🌏: Why? What happened?
🏊: Wanya got into an accident.