20 Questions and One explanation

"I-Im coming Buck!" You pulled your sweatpants on almost tripping reaching the door. "What's takin' so long?!" His head rested against the door. "What do I do?" You whispered shaking. Ulric softly kissed your cheek I'm here don't be afraid...Just...well trust me and don't freak out..." He grabbed the blanket off your bed going into your closet door softly closing it. "Y/n!" You rolled your eyes opening the door the soldier falling with a thud "Yes?" "Your door was locked.." "I'm aware Buck I told you I was changing..." "It was locked before that!"
"Well I was sleeping too! Maybe I forgot to unlock it..." You sighed "Maybe?" He raised a brow "Er-Probably!" He looked around your room scanning your bed. "Where's your blanket at?"

"I'm washing it.." He looked under your bed. As you placed yourself on his back. "What the hell are you lookin' for!?" "...hmmm..Did Ulric Leave?" He raised a brow as you chuckled. "He's been gone.." He eyed your closet seeing a piece of your blanket sticking out. "Washing?" Your eyes widened. He stood with your landing on the ground slipping off his back only to attempt to stop him from pulling him away by his cold arm. "Buck! W-Wait! Dont! I-" Your eyes widened

The soldier eyes widened surprised "You have a dog in here?

The soldier eyes widened surprised "You have a dog in here?..." He knelt down as the mammal whined sniffing his cargo pants and boots.

"Y-yeah? Yeah! I found him...I just didn't wanna leave him at the fair earlier today-I wanted to try and...-"
"Find his owner?"

You nodded "When did Ulric leave?" He said eyeing the sweater that he lent you

You nodded "When did Ulric leave?" He said eyeing the sweater that he lent you. "U-Um like before I went and took a nap maybe?" His brows sharpened where are your dog tags?" He glared "Idk Bucky how many more questions are you gonna ask me?!" You threw your arms in defeat. "As many As I want-"

Steve walked in holding a bag that smelled delicious probably their leftovers. "Easy! What's going on?" He looked back at you and up towards his friend eyes raising in confusion at the dog. "Barnes is going into protective dad mode." Tony shouted down the hall. "I have every right to be protective! Your under my watch!" You rolled your eyes "We both are! C'mon Buck, y/n I'll be back in a few minutes to talk about...this.." he gestured his arm toward the animal.

"

"...here thought you might be hungry..." He set the food onto your nightstand.

He shook his head following out the doorway behind the blond. "Thank you.." You softly muttered as he nodded. The door shutting with a click. "U-ulric?..." The animal's ear twitched "Geeze does Barnes not know the difference between a DOG and an actual wolf!?" His tail waved. "It's-but How, I thought- Ulric your -" he shifted human "Just like you.." He smiled softly. "Why are you crying?...y/n.?...." He caressed your knuckles, You smiled shaking your head. "I thought I was the only one....left.." you hugged him. "No your not...not anymore.." He pressed his head against yours softly. "You got me to deal with now.." you chuckled. "I'm glad.." You tilted your head kissing him. "What are we?...then now..that I'm done hiding stuff.. I mean.." He chuckled shoving his hands into his pockets. "Ulric...we have to tell the others.."
"What!? Y/n please....not yet there's a reason why I haven't told anyone yet...and was waiting to tell you...please?" His eyes widened. "I didn't even wanna tell you...not like this...I was gonna make it special instead of just using it to hide from Barnes tonight...please wolfie I'll explain everything..." He gave you pleading puppy eyes. You sighed "Ugh now I know how Steve and him feel when I make that face to them.."
"What?" You shook your head chuckling cupping his face. "Nothing.." you pecked his nose smiling "okay tomorrow then, I'll text you..." he nodded