Mt.Ladys Dream?

Midnights POV
"Y-Yu?!" I said suprisingly, I saw her instantly blush after i said her name "Oh, im sorry! It just sorta slipped out i- " she put her finger against my lip. "Its alright, you dont have to apoligise i dont mind... Nemuri" I was shocked by the sudden remark but... i didnt mind. She slowly removed her finger away from my lip "How about we go inside, shall we? Id love to spend some time with you" Mt lady said with a smirk, ugh there she is with that stupid smug smirk of hers again! i cant stand it "Yea sure" i reply as i opened up the door for us to walk in. The bell rung wich meant it was time for class again "Hey i forgot to say but im covering for Aizawa so" I say, "Oh, i wont mind, ill just sit and watch, hope thats okay?" She said "Oh thats alright, your choice" I grabbed her hand and we made our way to class. We come through the doors as i let go of her hand "Hello class, sorry im a bit late. Im covering for Mr Aizawa Today so ill be your subsitute. but we have a guest, Mt Lady and shes just gonna be here observing so behave class!" The whole of class 1-A nodded aswell as staying silent, i guided Mt Lady to an extra seat. "So class..."

Mt.Ladys POV
As she taught the class i couldnt help but stare, i mean why wouldnt i 💅 but the same question at the back of my mind ever since yesterday night whenever i got home has been really bugging me latley. Do i love Nemuri? I mean ive always known i liked girls i just never thought it could ever possibly be.. her. But would she even really like me back? Is she even slightly intrested in girls..? Ever since i asked myself that question i had this.. dream, it felt so real, its got me really how do i put this, heated? I cant stop thinking about it i swear its taunting me. I cant really explain the dream i had but right now, id so like to get her in bed with me right now, shes got me wrapped around her finger. After me teasing her for a long time i dont want it to just be teasing anymore ya know? Eh, ill just try and forget about it for now, ill deal with it later.

Time skip to the end of class

Third Person POV
All the students where packing up ready to go home after a long day and so were Mt.Lady and Midnight, midnight was tired and Mt.Lady was just bored in general "Hey, Yu wanna come over later? you can stay the night if youd like?" Mt.Lady offered, midnight looked over to her and said "Oh yeah sure! why not, i havent really got anything else planned so im free" "Okay then, ill pick you up at around.. 6?" Mt.Lady asked, Midnight replied with "Sure ill cya then" Mt lady smiled and walked out leaving the class, Midnight was finally done packing up and then left UA and drve home, she got in the door then checked the time on her clock, it was 4:30 so 1 hour and 30 minutes until Mt.Lady picked her up to go to her house.

Midnights POV
Ok so ive got an hour and a half, that enough time for me to eat then get dressed, alright

Another time skip because i have no ideas :)

Its now 5:25 so i have plenty of time to rest until she gets here, what should i do? I am a bit tired so maybe i could take a nap and that could use some time, i go on the couch and lay down, vefore i know it im fast asleep

Its 6:03pm

I wake up hearing knocks at my door, i get up and run to the door, im undoing all the locks and i open it up and find Yu "O-oh im sorry! I was taking a nap so-" She cuts me off by saying "Its fine! Cmon in the car" I nod as i grab my phone off of a table near by and shut the door as i follow Yu, we go into the car and she starts driving off

Hey guys youve reached the end the chapter
I know i havent posted since July wich was like 2 months ago i think?
Well i took a lil break and decided not to post fir a while due to personal reasons.
Oh and sorry if this wasnt that good or long, its just i havent really been feeling it much latley
anyways thank you so much for reading
Words: 805