aint nuthin changed

2 weeks later your pov:
Ralph and Johnny are over because we about to go to dinner. You wanted to get your mind off being sad and missing mike. "Damn y/n you take forever let's go I'm hungry" Ralph whines "ok ok" you say coming downstairs with your sunglasses you were looking for. Then the phone rings as you putting on your earrings. "We'll go get it" "bitch who you think I am you go get it" Ralph says and Johnny laughs. Your roll your eyes smiling as you pick up the phone. "Yo?"

Ronnies pov
We went to a wild party last nigh. Drugs were involved and mike wanted to try the heavy stuff. His body couldn't take it as soon as we got back to the hotel he passed out. It was only 12am. "Mike maybe you should've slown-" Ricky was cut off as mike passed out on the floor. I go and check his pulse. "Holy shit Rion he's not breathingggg." Ricky says. I was high and drunk and so was ricky so our mind wasn't in the right place. "Well shit we gonna do? What happens to this mofo?" "I don't know maybe overdosed" Ricky says. "We need to call the police" "Yea bitch hurry up" Ricky says and you roll your eyes. "Where's mike phone at?" In the bed "Ricky says sitting down. You grab his phone. Everything is so blurry. Then Ricky passed out. You sighed. You could barely see anything so you just clicked the speed dial number
"Yo?"
"Yo? Who tf is this"
"Ron? What's goin on"
"Shiiii a lot you need to call your man. He's over here passed out he overdosed I think so did Ricky here mike talk to yo wife....see he not saying anything......."
".......Yo it's Johnny
And Ralph! Y/n is freaking out what just happened?"
"Shoot man mike wanted to try cocaine and boom man he passed out and he not breathing"
"Where are you guys? Did you call the ambulance?"
"We are in Chicago and nah I clicked what was on speeeeddd dialllllllll......" I blacked out and faintly heard my name as my eyelids got heavier
"Ron. RON. RON."
Your POV
"Can we hurry up?" I say to the driver "yo y/n we going as fast as we can go" Johnny says "My husband is not breathing ron passed out. We have no idea where he is. They all overdosed Johnny I'm freaking out"

We all get on the plane. It was short to get to Chicago. I was panicking but Ralph and Johnny kept me calm. Then paparazzi came and flashed us as we got to the city looking for help. "Y/N!" "JOHNNY GILL LOOK OVER HERE" "Y/N ARE YOU DATING JOHNNY GILL AGAIN?" The paparazzi yells out "Guys can you please help us bell Biv Devoe came for a show tonight where did they stay at" "I took photos of them they staying at the Hilton inn hotel!" "thank you I'll come back out tomorrow please leave us alone" you say and they obey as you run to the hotel. You get to the hotel and as you walking on the floor Ralph is on the phone with the ambulance to hurry up and get them over here. You open the door to the hotel room as your heart sank. They all had there eyes starting to swell mike and ronnies hands were turning purple. Ricky has foam coming out of his mouth. Johnny ran to Ricky as Ralph went to Ronnie trying to wake them up. Your husband over dosed. You dropped to your knees. "HOW DARE YOU!" You yell at him and slap him in the face hard. "Yo yo y/n stop." "HOW COULD FUCK UP A PROMISE LIKE THAT HOW DARE YOU! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!" You say smacking him again. That's when Ralph pulled you away from him as you fiddled with him to let you go while crying. Then the paramedics came in. They were surprised to see you as you were crying into Ralph as Johnny was monitoring the fellas. They were all put on the stretchers and rushed out of the hotel.

The next day
Ralph stayed in Rickys room, Johnny is Ronnies and I'm in mikes. They had us in a two person room so they had an extra bed where you slept on. You woke up and got ready in the hospital waiting for news on your husband. "How fucking could you. What are we 16? Breaking promises?" You say holding his hand. "Doing cocaine?" You sigh as you stroke his face and kiss his cheek. You sit down on the hospital bed and just writing song lyrics. Then you felt him move. You turn to him where he was slowly blinking. You look at him. "What the fuck happened?" He asks rubbing his eyes. You felt anger build up in you. you just stared at him. "Yo? Can you fill me in?" "WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED IS YOU DID COCAINE AND OVERDOSED! Oh y/n your the only drug I need I promise I won't ever do drugs again as long as I have you" you say mocking his voice "YOU FUCKING LIAR" "shi I'm sorry baby I was just curious on how it felt like" "WANNA KNOW WHAT IT FELT LIKE ENDING UP IN A HOSPITAL WORRYING ME I HOPE YOU HAD YOUR FUN WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHAT YOU DOING AT THESE PARTIES CHEATING ON ME?!" "OH SHUT UP THE ONLY REASON WHY I DID DRUGS WAS TO GET MY MIND OFF YOUR MAGIZINE. I WAS SO EXCITED TO READ IT BUT YOU HAD SEX WITH BOBBY BROWN" he yells back. You were in shock. "Now you upset I found out huh? Now everyone knows. Your a cheater. Y/n what the hell is going on between you and Bobby. Leave me any time for him. I don't care. Just stop hurting me." "Michael what are you talking about. Nothing even close to sex happened. I saw him this week so he could take me out for dinner. Nothing happened that night." "Bobby did an interview saying that you guys got really close one night and took things to another level" "that just the way Bobby is. He's like that. He wants to make it seem like I'm his but nah. I'm sorry he said that I have no control about it. I didn't know I was labeled as a cheater as someone else's words. I'll do an interview to clear it up. I'm sorry. I didn't know he would say that." You say looking at him sincerely "don't be sorry. It's not your fault. I'm sorry for calling you a cheater. I'm sorry for doing drugs. I'm sorry I believed someone without asking you. Again. I thought I could stop that habit. Also baby I would never ever ever cheat on yo fine ass. I don't settle for anything other than my dream girl why cheat if your better than everyone else." He says and you smile and kiss him hand "I'm really your dream girl?" You ask and he looks at a you crazily "girl you have been my dream girl the second I laid eyes on you. It's like when I saw you I had my mind set on you and only your fine ass. Always turning me on ever since we was kids" he says and you smile looking down.