2.02

A/N: They finally meet again sskjhlsf

_

     "What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked in disbelief as she stared at the black haired boy. He looked beyond nasty with dirt on his face and messy hair.

"I live here, in case you forgot," He deadpans, his eyes zoned to her lips as she licks them nervously.

"Where's Mandy?" She asks as she slightly shivers. Mickey stepped aside and let her in, making the atmosphere more awkward than before.

"How the fuck am I suppose to know?" Mickey snapped, crossing his arms.

"Fuck.. okay, uhm.. Have you seen Frank?" She inquired. Mickey raised his eyebrows while he stared at the petite girl.

"No, I just returned yesterday. Kinda sad you didn't visit me once~" He smirked. The girl payed him no attention and bit her lips.

"God damn it..." She mumbled and laid on the couch, covering her eyes, trying to remember where Frank could've gone to. Mickey sat down beside her and place her hand on her thighs.

"Whatever you think you're doing, don't. I'm not in the mood for this shit." Mary snapped and stood up to leave.

"Hey watch the attitude," mickey held her back by the wrist. Mary glared at him and inhaled.

"I'm fucking serious Mick-" He pulled her to his room and locked his door, pushing her to his bed.

"Mikhailo, I swear-"

"You look hot when angry," He mumbled as he attacked her neck, careful not to leave any marks on visible areas. Mary moaned and took off her scarf, giving him more access,

"I thought you weren't in the mood for anything Gallagher?" Mickey teased. Mary clicked her tongue and flipped their position, her straddling him and taking her clothes off.

"Changed my mind."

"Fuck I miss this" Mickey groaned.

_

"So what happened to Frank?" Mickey asked the exhausted girl who was laying of her stomach while he lights up a cigarette. Mary's eyes widened as she remembered.

"Fuck, Frank..." Mary gasped as she quickly reached for her clothes, Mickey watched her in confusion.

"Frank's missing."

"I thought you hated Frank?" Mickey asked, blowing the smoke out of his mouth.

"Yeah but it's the last friday..." Mary trailed off, Mickey's eyes widened in recognition.

"Shit... uhm.. I'll ask around, maybe one of my friends saw him," Mickey licked his lips.

"Thanks." Mary tied her hair and went out of the room, Mickey quickly followed after her and kissed her quickly.

"We should do this more often." He smirked, Mary laughed and pushed him away.

"Maybe."

_

"What's going on?" Mary asked Debbie when she saw the kid in the verge of having a panic attack.

"She... Frank.. Halsted and I..." Debbie sobbed. Ian quickly explained to her what happened and went out to find Fiona and the others.

"Hey... Look at me Debs, it's going to be fine alright? Frank's always goes missing but he always comes back. He's like a cockroach remember?" Mary comforted her sister. 

Fiona and Steve along with V arrived and looked at t he two girls in concern. Fiona knelt down and placed her hand on Debbie's knee who was trying to explain everything.

"Holly thought she saw a body under the tracks on Halsted," Ian translated.

"It's not him Debs, or the police would've contacted us by now." Steve said. Mary had a strange feeling towards the man and how he phrased the sentence as if he was so sure that it wasn't Frank.

"Does it even makes sense Debbie? Why would your dad be in Halsted when he lives the opposite direction?" Steve questioned.

"Depends, how's he looking when you, uh, left him at the Alibi last night, Steve?" Lip appeared looking livid

What?

"You were with Frank?" Mary asked, turning her attention to the man who started to fidget with his cigarettes.

"When?" Fiona stood up and looked at Steve suspiciously.

"Ten. Ten thirty. Went to apologize to him, bought him a drink then went home." Steve shrugged. Mary furrowed her eyebrows at Steve when he lit a stick. 

Kevin entered the room looking concerned, "Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?"

Fiona walked away, leaving Mary and Lip staring at Steve.

"What are you playing at Steve?" Mary crossed her arms.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Steve stammered. Lip breathed through his nose frustratedly.

"Really? Then why didn't you tell us earlier that you were with Frank last night?"

"Look, I just apologized and gave him a beer, that's it. I never realized-"

"Guys we have to go. Now" Fiona grabbed her jacket and the rest of the siblings followed.

They arrived at the scene where they could clearly see police tapes and cars. There were a couple of officers investigating the area. Mary saw the denim jacket and immediately thought of the worse.

She held Debbie close to her and covered the kid's eyes, knowing that Debbie would be distraught at the sight.

"Mary..." Debbie sobbed and hugged the older girl tighter.

"Shh..." Mary looked to the side and saw Carl being held back by Lip. 

She knew Frank was a drunk deadbeat and a horrible person but he was still their father. And if it's really Frank in that ditch, what's going to happen now? What's going to happen to the rest of the Gallaghers? Fiona doesn't have full custody of them yet so does that mean they'll be separated and be sent to foster homes?

Mary watched as an officer turned the body and sighed in relief as they saw that it was just a random homeless man. V and the others cheered and hugged each other but it still didn't answer the question..

Where the hell is Frank Gallager?!

--

Hiii so I updated heheh sorry it took too long and I was contemplating if i should put this story on hold until i find the motivation to write this again because I was losing inspiration.

I'm planning on finishing the pitch perfect ff and then move on to another that i've been planning on writing which is a bridgerton story!

So lemme know if you would want to read it. I have plenty of ideas right now since it's still fresh in my mind and i've been reading a lot of ff about the bridgerton series. I'm planning on writing both an Anthony and a Benedict ff (I've been obsessing over Benedict Bridgerton because istg he's such a cutie and he's the best brother ever.)

Anyways, Thanks for reading! Vote and comment