Daddyxkitten

(i'm just gonna start with the smut since that's what this fic is for :3)*bear with me I have bad grammar and this is just for funsies but I hope my daddy likes it :3*

Once we enter daddy's room he spins me around and pins me up against the door, locking it with one hand and holding my hip with the other. he looks down at me, his eyes are a beautiful coffee brown which where so easy to get lost in. after a couple of seconds of admiring each other's features he leaned down and gave me a lustful yet caring kiss. His lips fit so smoothly with mine and tastes of chocolate and melon(the one that he smashed saying that's how he'd kill us ;)) He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance into my mouth and I complied opening my mouth. Our tongues danced together and he slowly picked me up, walked toward the bed, and gently put me down.

" Are you sure your okay with this?" he says not wanting to rush things.

"Yes, please daddy my princess parts ache ah~"

"alright kitten" he says as he kisses my forehead

He takes his shirt and mines off as we continue to make out. After a couple kisses he goes lower and starts to suck on my neck.
"aHh" I embarrassingly moan out whorishly and cover my mouth trying to not be loud.
Daddy saw me do this and took my
hand off my mouth

"kitten I want to hear your pretty little moans. Don't try and hide them"

"o-okay daddy"

He proceeds to take off my pants and boxers in one pull and does the same with his. He reaches to his night stand after this opening the drawer to pull out two items. lube and a condom. He opened the condom and put it on his length. He then looked up and started kissing me from my mouth to my jaw then to my neck. As he was kissing me he sneakingly put lube on his fingers and puts one of his abnormally large fingers in my ass.

"Your daddy's little cum slut and only daddy's" He groveled into my ear.

"y-yes daddy o-only yours ah"

He continued to scissor his fingers and then once he crooked his finger in the right spot I let out a loud moan.

"da-daddy please-AH-Please fuck m-me"

"Only because you asked nicely kitten" he kisses my cheek

He alines his one inch girthy cock at my entrance and shives it all in at once. I winced at this (it's super small even murdocs is probably bigger :/) He slowly thrusted as I got used to the burning sensation. As I got used to it he thrusted faster and faster untill he hit my spot.

"AH DADDY RIGHT THERE HARDER AHH"

"right there baby"

He starts to thrust harder and harder until I am almost about to cum

"I'm almost there daddy"

He thrusts harder and harder and we are both moaning messes

"i'm gonna cum ah daddy"

"almost there kitten"

A few more hard savory thrusts and I was cumming on both of our stomachs. It took him a couple more to do the same. Once He finished he threw away the condom and we lay there. The only thing you could hear was our breath and heartbeats in the sweaty sex smelled room.

i don't feel like writing more because Ik that this fucking sucks and I could have added more detail but my brain said bonk and i can word properly so yea