p r o l o g u e

𝐩 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞

                              𝐩 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞

Y/n POV (7 years old)

My mother always said that, even if you hate someone, you should forgive them whatever they do no matter how bad it is we should forgive them. But what is this now? Should I forgive the demon who made the once peaceful household to a whole chaos? I don't even have the reason to forgive him, he's the one who made my childhood miserable I don't even feel love from that man, i pity myself. But after a week or so my mom decided to move to tokyo

Maybe I could make a good memories there
I hope so..

As we arrived on our new house, it was smaller one than our old house. Haru my little brother decide to make friends with the kids on the neighborhood, and he found 2 guys who catch his eye. It's weird how friendly he is to other people. It's like he was a social monster..A few days later mom said that I should make friends, well.. Haru the one who literally eavesdropping is excited to introduce me to his new friends.

Few minutes later...

"Haru, where are we? And who is this two guys here? " I ask Haru that was dragging me to the park. "Y/n!! This was my friends that I met 4 days ago! " Exclaimed Haru "h-hello.." This Kuroo guy is pretty shy I guess.."Oh um.. Hello my name is Fujita Y/N nice to meet you" Wow that sounds so awkward, I messed up didn't I?. Then I noticed a certain black haired guy who probably didn't cut his hair. He seems cool I want to know his name.

"who is the guy right there Haru? " I asked while pointing at the cat like boy near him. I'm clearly amazed with his cat like eyes, it's beautiful and stunning. "U-um.. Hey I'm kozume kenma" Kenma spoke to me. "Your eyes is beautiful" I bluntly said to him ,not realizing that his face got red because of that compliment. "Oh u-um.. Thank you" Kenma said with a low voice, almost a whisper. Kenma doesn't seem like to social with people, just like me for now. I'm not really open with people when I was 5 years old I used to social a lot with my old neighborhood friends, for now it seems like I rarely do social interaction with people other than my family and old friends.

Now I just watch Haru talking to kuroo while I and kenma just sat on the bench while playing his psp and enjoying the comfortable silence. "Kozume-san do you play games? " Well I'm  a curious girl too you know, I'm trying to get along with kozume-san because he looks really calm and that catch my interest on kozume-san

"Yeah I do" Kozume-san said to me. My crystal Cerulean orbs was filled with excitement with that short statement. "That's great kozume-san maybe we could play at my house to try this game my mom brought last night! " I said.

Kenma POV

"That's great kozume-san maybe we could play at my house to try this game my mom brought last night! " Fujita-san exclaimed. She play games too? I rarely see girls playing games, well.. If I declined that may be rude, I think I should accept the invitation "Sure" I said. Maybe it wouldnt be bad after all..

Few hours later..

Back to your POV

"Hey, kuroo-san and kozume-san" The two look at me with a curious face. "I don't know if you would accept this kuroo-san, but would you like to come over to my house to try a video game? " I said, averting my gazes to somewhere else, yeah I'm not used inviting another people that I just met.. But maybe that's okay right?.

"Ehhh!!?? Since when mom bought you games while mom didn't buy me one? " Haru sadly said, "Haru,we share the games.. There's a lot on your boxes.. " I replied at him with an uninterested look. "So kuroo-san do you want to join? " "Yeah kuroo you should join us! We could play a lot of games on my house! " Haru beg while holding both of kuroo's hands. "Sure." He mumbled but enough for Haru to hear

"YAY KUROO , I'M GOING TO PICK THE BEST GAMES FOR US TO PLAY!! " Yelled Haru but not to loud. "Come on Haru,it's already late.. Well then kuroo-san kozume-san we will meet each other next time, see you" I bid goodbyes to them and walk side to side with Haru. "Y/n come on you slowpoke! " Haru joked while running, "I'm not slow, I'm just lazy! " I replied with an annoyed tone.

Maybe moving to Tokyo was the best decision for us

(Hello , this is Yuki speaking I hope you like this chapter if there's a grammar mistake please tell me and I'll fix it right away. I will update every week between  Thursday and monday, I'll try my best)
(From my information Kuroo is shy when he first encounter people when he's 8 years old. )