chapter 2: wedding

The day has finally come to wed the two lovebirds with thy true loves kiss. "Hey Mom," Ryuji said. "What my dear," Kawakami said. "Why didn't my parents want me?" he said. "Oh, I knew this would happen one day so I have prepared a whole speech since they delivered you to me, here I go... son, I know this is gonna anger you and possibly everybody you tell it to, but they gave you to me because your mom wanted rampion", she said. "The food, my birth mom sold me away for rampion!," He said. After taking a few minutes to think about it, he understood that he was privileged to a certain extent and said, "well at least I wasn't sold as a slave like a lot of kids these days, I can't believe I'm going to get married today; I am just relieved that I got that out of my chest; it's nice speaking to you today even though we haven't seen eye to eye in some things; I love you mom forever more," he said while smiling. "Thanks, son you are my favorite person in the world," she said. "Mom can you take care of ann and Yusuke while we are away on our honeymoon." "Yes, My grandchildren will be safe and sound with me," she said. He kept getting ready into his very nice suit for the happiest day of his life.

Meanwhile, in the other part of the castle, Akira was arguing with his little brother as his parents were trying to calm the situation. " why have you been nothing but rude to me since I came back to the kingdom?," Akira said. "The crown was supposed to be mine, all mine I tell you; I studied so hard throughout dad lessons that you excelled at because your so fucking perfect," Akechi said. Their 7-year-old sister Futaba that was so happy Akira came back was laughing in the background playing with her toys. Akechi was only 1 year younger than Akira but he felt like he wasn't being heard at all. "Akechi, if I could I would have made our twins, but I just can't change our situation. I'm getting married today which signifies my coronation is as well today. You of all people should know that all I ever wanted was an adventure and I got one for the last two years trying to find my way back or find my way to my love. I never wanted the crown but I'm fulfilling my duty as a prince to rule these people," Akira said. "I just wish that you could do that, but unfortunately even if you could I'm already getting married next year to rule our neighboring kingdom, "Akechi said. With that said the brothers hugged it out and started smiling as their parents looked confused. Akechi helped Akira get ready for his wedding day after their little fight. As high noon hit the two lovebirds were both ready to be wed by thy high priest.

People gathered around from all over the kingdom to witness this special day, it didn't matter if they were poor or rich they were at the church to welcome the royal couple. In no time at all Akira arrived with the rest of the royal family as they entered the church. He walked towards the front as the helpers were getting everything ready for the arrival of the prince's fiancé. Not too long afterward Ryuji arrived at the church with his children and mother. The place looked so beautifully decorated for the special ceremony to come; it had flowers adorning the ceilings; ribbons attach to the back of the seats; the band was playing soothing music until they noticed who came from the door.

The wedding song started being heard as Ryuji along with his children throwing flowers and mom walked down the aisle as he looked at every single person in the room with a smile. His mom sat his children in their seats and sat next to them. Ryuji smiled at Akira as he stood right in front of him waiting for the priest to begin.

Dearly beloved and honored guest, We are gathered together here to join Akira and Ryuji in the spiritual union of marriage. This contract is not to be entered into lightly but thoughtfully and seriously, and with a deep realization of its obligations and responsibilities. Please remember that love, loyalty, and understanding are the foundations of a happy and enduring home. If there are any objections that these two can't get married please speak now or forever hold your peace. Very well we shall continue this ceremony as planned.

Do you Akira take this man Ryuji to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?