Spencer~Hurt

Imagine: you get hurt and the first person you go to is Spencer

It was just another peaceful July night, or at least that is what you thought. You definitely didn't think you will find yourself at your best friend's apartment covered in your own blood.

You were just preparing to leave as you finally finished your reports after a few hours. You softly sighed as you saw that it was already 10 pm and you were tired after a long day, and all you wanted was to just go to bed and sleep, but you couldn't, you had plans with JJ and Penelope, they thought it's a great idea to go out on the drinks on a Thursday night.

Even though you knew better than to go out on a Thirsday night you decided to go with them after all you didn't have anything else to do, well except get the much needed sleep.

You turned off the computer, stood up and quickly grab your jacket and phone, when suddenly your phoned ringed and you quickly realized it was Penelope. You immediately knew what was the reason, after all you should be at the bar one hour ago, so you just sighted as you picked up the phone.

"Hey." You could easily hear the groan from the other side of the phone and you just chuckled. "Don't 'hey' me. Where are you?" There was a silence for a moment before you spoke again. "Don't worry, I am on my way." 

"You are still in the office, aren't you?" You softly smiled as you nodded, before you remember she can't even see you. "Yeah. Sorry, but I needed to finish my report, but I promise I will be there in 10 minutes." Penelope softly smiled, satisfied by your answer. "Fine, but you better not be late, it would be a miracle if you at least once came when you are supposed to." You just rolled your eyes, even though she was right. You were always late, no matter what.

"Shush. I will be there. See you in ten." And with that you hung up as you turned off the lights and quickly walked towards the exit. You needed to walk to the bar as you always walked to the BAU, as you lived only few blocks away.

You slowly walked to the bar, barely seeing anything as it was already dark and the lights were barely working, but you weren't worried, you walked the same path for years now and nothing ever happened, until now.

You still had about 5 minutes to the bar, when suddenly you heard whistles, which really surprised you. This street was normally quiet, except for the occasional sound of Taxi driving down the road. 

You just ignored the noise as you walked to the bar until a man appeared in front of you making you stop and look at him. You noticed that he was a little bit taller from you, with hazel eyes, dark brown short hair and fair skin. If he hadn't been acting that creepy and if you weren't in love with your best friend and colleague, you would might even like him.

He just stared at you and you were starting to feel uncomfortable as you spoke, "excuse me." You wanted to go around him when suddenly you felt a strong grip on your hand, realizing it is his. You tried to get out of his grip but with no success, he was stronger and taller than you, which gave him quite an advantage.

The more you tried to get free of his grip the more stronger his grip became. "Well, well aren't you a fiesty little thing." You gulped as you tried to look strong, but that was a bit hard when different scenarios were running in your head, and not even one of them was a good one.

"Let go of me." You tried to remain calm, you didn't want to give him the satisfaction of him making you feel scared, even though fear was the only thing you felt at that moment. You were afraid what will happen next, you didn't want to become just another statistic, just another victim, because you knew how this situation normally end, and it almost never ended in alive victim.