Chapter 9

David crashed down onto the platform with high velocity and force. The platform shook from such force but remained strong and got stabilized again. David got up and dusted himself off. Then he charged at Hum at blazing speeds. Hum barely dodged that punch that David threw and proceeded to barely dodge all other punches that David threw.

The others watched with increasing concern. David isn't even going all out, he's holding back. If David wanted to, then he could end this fight. They questioned why he wasn't going all out yet. They kept watching, awaiting for Hum's request for assistance.

David landed a kick to Hum who got launched into the air and came down hard. Hum got back up and tried to think of a solution to this. Then he had an idea of how to survive. He needed Alfred however and his Thundercrash ability. Hum tried calling out to Alfred, but David had other plans.

As soon as Hum tried calling out to Alfred, David landed a knee to the back. This ended up breaking his back and snapping Hum in half. Hum's body went limp and his eyes void of life. David got off and looked down to the body and winced. He wasn't the one to feel sympathy for his challengers but for Hum, it was an exception.

Then the others looked up to see a bright light and Hum reappearing. Hum headed straight down, hoping to smash David into the ground. David saw this coming and dodged the attack. He countered with a punch to the stomach, but got hit with a punch to the face.

Both opponents drifted away from eachother as they caught their breath. David looked towards Hum and flashed a smile. "Not too bad kid, I mean if you're able to even beat Alfred then you must be good." David said looking over to Alfred, who in which was slowly raising the middle finger to him.

Hum caught his breath and got back into a fighting stance. "Thanks, I wouldn't be here if I had not done research and practice." Hum replied. Then both of them charged at eachother at high speeds. It was like watching a dragon ball fight. Both opponents throwing strikes and blocking blows left and right. Hum looked over to where Alfred was and flashed him a signal telling him 'Hey when show the signal, use your Thundercrash.' Alfred saw and nodded while getting into position.

Both of them were pushed back again. This time David was mad and began to charge at Hum while charging up his strongest punch. Hum looked over to Alfred and winked at him. Alfred nodded and began to get engulfed in electricity and soared towards David. David saw Alfred coming and barely had time to dodge it. But it was Alfred who caused the final blow.

Hum who knew that would happen, charged towards David and sent a final punch at David. This caused David to be hit off the platform and fall down towards the Dojo. They heard a loud thud at the bottom and proceeded to head down with the platforms. When they got down, they saw David slowly getting up but fall back down. Hum ran to him and healed him. David got back up and quickly shook Hum's hand which meant he won. Now 4 bosses down, 6 more to go.