Part 7 Crushes?

(A/n: Yooooooo this chapter and the next is going to be SPICY. get ready ;))))) also its super long so like sorry.)

Third-person POV~

Today was 2 weeks into the training camp. Tsukishima decided that he wanted to tell Hinata about his feelings but he didn't know how to. Right now he was watching the team play against Seijo. The score was 15-17 to Seijo but all he could think about was Hinata. Suga noticed Tsukishima's staring at Hinata and figured him out pretty quickly. 

After the match, Suga decided to ask Tsukishima about what he did during the match. He put down his water and walked over to the tall blonde. Without saying anything he put his hand on Tsuki's back and pushed him out the door. He walked out with him and shut the door. "what was that for?" Tsuki asked. Suga crossed his arms and looked disbelievingly at Tsukishima. He looked confused for a couple of seconds before realising that his upperclassmen had figured him out already. His look of confusion switched to an embarrassed one with a slight blush on his face. "So you figured me out, huh?" He said monotonly to the sliver haired male in front of him. "I don't know, you tell me," he paused, "what did i figure out?" Tsukishima was smart enough to know that he couldn't lie. Not now, especially not to Suga. "Fuck, you already know so I'm not going to explain anything." He crossed his arms and glared at Suga. Suga started lecturing Tsukishima about not paying attention and if it was distracting him so much then he should do something about it. Tsukishima proceeded to tell Suga that he was already planning to do something about it but he didn't know how to go about it. Suga told Tsukishima to go back to the rooms and figure himself out before he ends up hurting himself. He scofted and left to go take a nap because all that talking made him exhausted. Suga went back inside and told the team that Tsukishima was sick and that he was at the rooms so, if they needed him but only to disturb him if it's really important. The day continued until dinner time. at that point no one had seen tsukshima all day. Hinata was worried about him but hid it well from everyone. He told Suga that he was going out for some fresh air. He jogged out of the hall but once he got out started running and flying around the camp grounds. He was super angry at everyone. He just KNEW that there was something that everyone wasn't telling him. It made him feel like an outcast, people avoided him. Especially the people he looked up to most. He was so mad. why are they avoiding me? He thought. After he got out most of his anger and energy, he sat on the roof of the main doorm building. He knew that no one would be up there since it was dark out and everyone was in the mess hall eating dinner. He wasn't hungry, but he was upset. He sat on the roof and cried silently, hoping no one could see him under the soft light of the moon. 

Suddenly he could hear someone's footsteps. He didn't think that they knew he was there because their steps were heavy, like they weren't trying to get up there undetected. He jumped up from the ledge and back onto the roof. He silently ran to a dark spot were the person couldn't see him. He sat in the dark for a couple of seconds, hearing as the steps got louder. Eventually the person came into the light of the moon, enough for Hinata to see who it was for a split second. The person was tall, but not tall enough to be Tsukishima. They were around 6ft but it couldn't be kageyama because Hinata saw him walk into the mess hall but didn't come out yet. The figure stood in the spot were Hinata was previously. He turned his head enough for Hinata to see his face in the light.

It was Oikawa.

Hinata stayed in his spot. He knew the great King had a habit of thinking out loud when he thought he was alone. I guess I'm going to be here a while. Hinata thought. The setter started humming a tune that Hinata knew all too well. He saw tears rolling down Oikawa's pale skin. 

"Just as I was about to take my shoes off," he started to shakily sing the first line fo the song.

"On the rooftop there I see," 

Hinata stood up.

"A girl with braided hair here before me,"

He made his way over to the third year.

"Despite myself, I go and scream,"

Hinata stood behind Oikawa and said, "hey, don't do it please."

Oikawa jumped and turned around. He smiled softly and hugged Hinata tightly. He sobbed into his shoulder. Oikawa dropped to the floor, bringing Hinata with him. They sat on the roof crying in each others arms. "I'm so sorry I've been avoiding you..." Oikawa trailed off, Hinata knew he had something else to say but decided that it wasn't his place to pry. "Its just that. Oikawa continued, "I- I have feelings for you." Oikawa looked up to Hinata. Hinata wore a confused and shocked expression. He smiled pitifully at Oikawa, moving some of the setter's perfect brown hair out of his face. "Oikawa, as much as I look up to you, I don't share your feelings." Hinata had to admit that Oikawa was pretty hot but he had feelings for someone else. He didn't want to cause Oikawa to feel awkward so he pulled him up and walked him back down to the Seijo rooms.

Hinata went back to the rooms so that he could wash his face and make it look like he hadn't just been crying for an hour. He walked into the bathroom and stood at the sink in front of the mirror. He looked like shit. He turned on the tap and splashed his face. He leaned on the marble counter after turning off the tap. It was just then that he realised Tsukishima was probably still there. He quitely walked over to the 1st year room and put his ear up against the door. Tsukishima was humming along to a song Hinata didnt recognise so he decided to sit and listen for a while. The humming slowly turned into words as he stared singing the song. Hinata never knew Tsukishma had such a beatutiful voice, so He leaned on the door so he could hear it better, he could bearly hear the muffled words of the song. He was singing something about lightning and love. Hinata clearly knew that there was something on his mind. He finally stood as Tsukishima took a long pause and opened the door. Tsukishima was in the bed that was the furthest away from the door and the lights were off in the room so he didn't notice Hinata. He was sitting on his bed facing the window that over looked the whole camp. He sat there with his head in his hands. Hinata walked over to Tsukishima, at this point Tsukishima knew there was someone in the room but didn't know it was hinata.

"hey... Are you ok?" Hinata didn't know why he said that. He surprised Tsukishima too. He turned around from his spot on the bed and looked at the standing Hinata. even though Tsukishima was sitting on his bed he was still almost as tall as Hinata. Tsukishima was just thinking about the boy in front of him, and now he is here like thinking about him summoned him into the room. Tsukishima snapped out of his trance and finally responded to Hinata's question with a simple, kinda. He looked away from the standing boy and back out the window, thinking the other would leave. But instead he sat down next to the tall blonde and crossed his arms over his chest defyingly, "I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me what's wrong.'' Tsukishima sighed. He couldn't tell Hinata because if he did then the other wouldnt talk to him and think he was gross. He didnt want that to happen but he knew that was what was the  most likly outcome. He shook his head with tears in his eyes and looked up to the orangette, "i cant tell you..." He paused, "if I did you would hate me." he said in a sad tone of voice. Hinata looked at the sad blonde and knew that he couldn't just let this happen to his fellow teammate. "I wont hate you, you didn't hate me when I got my wings." He stated trying to make the situation better. "I... I can't," he stood up and left the room. Hinata was stunned, did he just witness Tsukishima crying?

Words:1498