𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

BOY - TREASURE0:35 ──o───────── 3:17⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

BOY - TREASURE
0:35 ──o───────── 3:17
⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

Taehyung harshly throws his phone to the wall when he got an unsatisfied answer from Junhyun after numerous attempts,the boy said Jungkook had not contacted him and that he also quit his job.

He was so lost.There's no single clue about Jungkook,where he is,how he is doing and the thought of the younger getting hurt is hunting him down,but who to blame when he's the one who cause all this?

"You dumb bastard!you should've went after him last night!" Taehyung yelled at himself with rage,his lip start bleeding from how hard he bite them.

The door of his office slowly open make Taehyung shot his head up.

"What is it Hansik?"

"The guard said they saw Jungkook last night in front of our hotel but he didn't check in."the response make Taehyung curse at himself yet again,right Jungkook couldn't check in.He has no money.

These past months they live together Taehyung has always buy the younger everything despite his protests,he did give Jungkook his black credit card but the younger has never once use it,he also left it with everything Taehyung has bought for him.

"The information we got from England about Jungkook is not much,only that he has no close friend there,just his colleagues and they haven't contacted him ever since he came here.He also live alone his parents died in car accident six years ago."ended of the information from Hansik,Taehyung shut his eyes tightly trying to calm himself down,not wanting to cry right now.

"So his last location is in front of our hotel?"

"Yes,boss."

"Let's go there then."

The car come to a halt in front of the hotel after ten minutes.Taehyung slowly get out of the car and enter the tall building with Hansik and Mingyu followed suit,once he's in the lobby he stopped there looking at the surrounding,his eyes landed on the table where he once in a while sit and enjoyed his coffee there.

He remembers how Jungkook approached him that day with a cute bunny smile while his hand hold many delicious looking cookies.He still remember those memorizing eyes,he looks so pure and innocent but Taehyung of course didn't see it at that moment,he was blinded by his own feelings,hatred to notice.

Looking outside at the busy street through the glass door he see the pastry shop,Jungkook's favorite place.It reminds him at how happy the younger was just by getting to eat his favorite cookies,the way he jump around and try to convince the older to eat those sweets even though he's well aware that Taehyung doesn't like sweets.

"Boss."Hansik voice brought the businessman back to the reality before giving his rights hand man a small hum telling him to continue what he's about to say.

"The guard said they only see Jungkook here last night and there's no more information about him,they said they'll tell us as soon a they get any trace of Jungkook."

Taehyung nodded and tell him to leave,that he wanted to stay he a bit more.

Taehyung's eyes landed on the shop again but his mind was already somewhere else,thinking about where would the younger be.

If only he step into that shop,he'd probably doesn't has to try so hard looking for the love of his life.

Girl went missing five day straight only to comeback with this.Smh I'm so disappointed with you.

Chu:*glare* I did my best okay!school decided to make a big surprise by giving final exam this month and I almost die from too much stress.

I love everyone anyway.