The curious case of Genocide jack

Saturday 12:51 am

10 people are online   

God: I... need help. 

11037: Byakuya asking for help!? What dimension is this? 

God: Shut up, this is serious! 

Strongwoman: I this about Toko? I saw her run past me earlier. She seemed... strange. 

Pompador_man: Who knows what that chick is thinking. I say you just ignore her like you usually do. 

God: Do you dimwit not think I tried that. She's gone absolutely nuts. 

NoHallRunning!: Nut's? Byakuya! I know she can be a bit much but being rude is unnecessary. 

God: Your right She's beyond nuts. She insane. 

Animow4life: What! Has Ms. Fukawa finally evolved into the final stage of stalking! Yandere!!! 

11037: I have no clue what you're talking about. So, I have decided to ignore your existence. 

Animow4life: Now that's just rude. 

Luckyeggman: Byakuya, what do you mean by Toko becoming insane. 

God: She tried to STAB me. 

Pure: What!!!! 

Holy_voice: Why!!! 

Animow4life: It appears I was correct! She indeed HAS turned Yandere! 

Call_da_police: She did that? Could you elaborate on the situation? 

God: She was following me around as usual, when I heard what resembled a sneeze. I turned around and a pair of sharp scissors were swung at me. I managed to run away just in time as she started laughing manically. 

God: When I got a quick glance at her, it looked like her tongue had tripled in length, and her eyes had become redder than Ishimaru's and Celest's combined. 

30%correct: Do you think she got possessed!!!! 

Holy_voice: I thought you didn't like the occult. 

30%correct: HEY!!! The occult may be bullcrap, but ghost possessions aren't!!! 

Pompador_man: Whatever it is, it sounds like she's completely fucking gone off the depend. 

NoHallRunning!C'mon bro, let's give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she had some sort of weird stroke. 

11037: From Byakuya's description, it sounds like a lot more than just weird. 

Call_da_policeHey Byakuya, where exactly was the last place you saw Toko at. 

God: This happened on my way to the library.