3- DC/Batboys

Bat boys

The suit sat in a tall glass case, a small boy stood in front of it.

With tears in his eyes and a croaky voice, " You promised me! Grayson, You promised me you wouldn't leave!" He slammed his fiat onto the glass.

A small crack trickled throughout it. Tears sprung to the boys eyes as he ran his hand over the crack,

"I'm sorry!" His eyes grey wide, his breathing frantic as he realized what he had done, "I'm sorry! ImSorryImSorryImSorry!!"

He crashed to the floor in front of the case, cloak fanned out around him.

"I just- you promised..." he started to sob, "Toy promised you wouldn't leave me. That you wouldn't be like everyone else.

And then you left me Dick Grayson, you left me anyways.

You were my brother, and you left."

He curled in on himself, sobs wracking his small body.

"Please. I miss you. Just come home.

There was complete silence for a few minutes as the small boy rocked himself.

He could swear he felt a hand on his back.

Then someone wrapped him up into a tight hug, pulling him into their lap.

Then a croaky voice, clogged with tears, spoke, "I take it you missed me then, Damian Wayne?"

The little boy looked up into shining blue eyes. The smiling, but tearful, fave of Dick Grayson was looking back at him.

He tightened his grip on the older man and hid his face back in his chest once more.

"Of course I did idiot..."

Dick began running his hand through Damians hair.

"Just..."

He started humming.

"Never leave me again, okay?"

The small boy yawned as his eyes began to close.

"Okay."

Dick smiled and looked down at the small boy in his arms. Fast asleep.