Pride

Ahh yes the time has come JUNE.That Means it is time for Adam and Rose to bust out the good ol' razzle dazzle. It wasn't time for the pride parade yet but the two just couldn't contain their excitement so the extremely gay teens decided to host a pride party in the commons room,with the permission of Principal Nezu ofcourse. But before any of this fun stuff could happen the teenagers had to let their significant others know.

~Adams POV~

I was making my way to Dekus dorm. I know he knows about me being gay because duh we are together and he knows that I'm Trans because duh once again. Yet I can't feel a little bit nervous. No matter how much talk we both put up we have never been really 'GaY' in public or infront of his friends other than Ochako. I arrived at his dorm room and knocked on the door. Deku opens it, rubbing his eyes as if he just woke up even though we just got out of classes an hour ago. He lazily smiled at me and let me inside. "Hey so I need to talk to you about something", I said twiddling my thumbs. He looked at me worried. "YOUR NOT LEAVING ME ARE YOU?", he exclaimed. I laughed, shaking my head no. He let out a breath. "No, me and Rose are having a pride party and I just figured you'd come and help and such but if you are uncomfortable I completely understand. I mean we have not been really out in front of people", I state looking anywhere but at My Broccoli Boo. He smiled, got up, and walked to me. "Adam of course I will help and go to your party. I am not ashamed of this.", He said while grabbing my hands. I smiled and gave him a quick hug as a goodbye before leaving.

~Roses POV~

I was marching way to Bakugous room to tell him that he will help me be gay or he will suck it. I banged on his door and he jerked the door open fastly. He glared down at me huffing. I looked up at him glaring but quickly realised I didn't have the guts so I got on my tippy toes and kissed his nose before running away. Only to my dismay he angrily chased after me. I finally made it back to my dorm and rushed in but when i tried to close my door Bakuboi stopped it with his foot. He forced the door back open and looked at me like I was insane. "WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU WHY DID YOU BANG ON MY DOOR KISS MY NOSE AND BOLT LIKE EXPLAIN YOU CUTE LITTLE FUCK!?!?", he yelled at me while I sat on my bed. I nervously laughed. "Well you see you know I'm Pan right", I asked. He nodded. "Well I know you're not in the LGBTQ+ community but I was wondering if you'd go to a pride party me and Adam are setting up", I asked looking at him with hopeful eyes. He looked at me with slight sadness in his eyes before saying something that broke me. "Absolutely not. I barely support the LGB- whatever your lucky I am okay with you", He said with a harsh voice. "What THe HELL DO YOU MEAN I AM LUCKY YOU'RE OKAY WITH ME!? LIKE I HAVE SOME ISSUE!? I HATE TO TELL YOU BAKUBITCH BUT I AM WHO I AM SO EITHER YOU MAN UP AND HELP ME WITH THIS PARTY OR YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF", I said with a grim face as I pushed him out the door. I looked at him for his last words but all he did was 'tch' and walked away. I rolled down to the floor knowing I was going to cry because I do that when I get angry so I called for Adam.

Adam's pov

As I heard Rose call my name, I walked up to her door. Her door was open and she was lying on the floor. "What the hell happened? Where is he? I'm gonna beat his ass."

"How do you know it was him?" She asked.

"Bitch I'm not dumb. What'd he say?"

"Well I was talking to him about the pride party and he got upset and yelled at me for it."

I shook my head and stormed off down the stairs. "BAKUGOU GET YOUR STRAIGHT, WHITE, MALE, ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!" I yelled.

He looked at me from the couch in the commons room like he was an innocent little puppy dog. The rest of the class was watching this play out while the blonde asshole paid no mind.