Prologue : The Roulette Roulette no mi

It was a usual day in the Shimotsuki dojo, you had bustling students all trying their best but none shone brighter then the two stars of Shimotsuki dojo; Zoro and Kuina. Both older and younger students watched in awe as an intense battle took place. although the two greatest students were only using wooden swords, the match was still intimidating to watch and one of the people in the audience was the brother of one of the participants; Roronoa (Y/N). (Y/N) was older than Zoro by two years and whilst Zoro spent most of his time in the dojo the two brothers were still close. They never knew their parents, Zoro was lost as a child and when (Y/N) found him their parents were long gone so they stuck together through thick and thin. Whenever the two spoke Zoro would always mention on how he was that much closer to beating Kuina but as the numbers started racking up (Y/N) kept encouraging Zoro to try again. This day was important to (Y/N) though because on his way to the dojo he ate a fruit, a specific fruit which had a bunch of swirls in it. (Y/N) knew exactly what it was and yet he was worried what his brothers reaction would be to him eating one of the fabled fruit...the roulette roulette no mi...a devil fruit.

Many years ago a demon of the sea made fruits out of his own body, however anyone who ate them would lose the ability to swim but gain incredible powers from it. The Roulette Roulette no Mi was special, every hour the user can spin a roulette that is implanted into the users body which gives them the power of a random devil fruit, this has no limits and could be any fruit in the world.

"and the winner is...Kuina!!!"

Cheers erupted from the dojo as the swordswoman walked to Zoro and helped him to his feet, the two had a deep rivalry and all the dojo knew this, through all 1143 matches Zoro had won none and unfortunately this time made 1144. "It was a good match Zoro, you had me on the ropes there" Kuina smiled as Zoro looked away
"1143..." Zoro muttered
"actually its 1144 now Zoro" Kuina joked as Zoros face went from disappointed to shocked.
"WAIT WHAT?!" Zoro exclaimed before (Y/N) approached with two bottles of water.
"Here got you some water Zoro and some Sparkling water for you Kuina, your usual" (Y/N) said as he threw the bottles at the two who both caught it with ease even though their muscles ached from the duel the two just had.
"Thanks (Y/N, so Zoro wanna go to the shops later? I think its time" Kuina said as Zoro's face got serious.
"You mean...you have the money for it?" Zoro asked as Kuina nodded.
"I've been working for this since our first duel Zoro, now I have the money I'm not waiting any longer" Kuina said seriously.
"Uhh what are you two talking about?" (Y/N) asked as Zoro and Kuina took the older Roronoa to the side.
"I'm buying the Wado Ichimonji from the blacksmith" Kuina said.
"What?! Isn't the blacksmith selling it for 1 million Beris though?" (Y/N) asked as Zoro nodded.
"And she has the money now, although we wont be old enough for him to give the sword to us..." Zoro said as (Y/N) took a deep breath
"Okay...I have an idea but it might backfire" (Y/N) said as the older brother took his shirt off revealing whereas before there wasn't even a trace of any scars now he had a roulette wheel attached to his chest.
"Woah what happened bro?!" Zoro asked as (Y/N) looked at Zoro.
"I...accidentally ate a devil fruit earlier today on the way to the dojo, I walked through the market bought a bunch of fruit and when I ate one of the weirdly shaped apples this appeared and I realised what I did..." (Y/N) explained "but I looked into this fruit and apparently its a luck based fruit which is able to give me the powers of any devil fruit out there so it might give us something to help us...this could backfire as I said before but wanna try?" (Y/N) asked as Zoro and Kuina nodded.

"COME ONE, COME ALL TO IROTA'S BLACKSMITH WE HAVE TONS OF WEAPONS AVAILABLE FOR ANY NEEDS!" The loud owner of the shop advertised as two adults walked up to him, both of them looked familiar for some reason.

The first person was a male with short green hair which went down to sideburns which went past his ears. This man wore a white shirt which had a green base to it whilst his black trousers and boots complimented the outfit giving the man a look of an experienced warrior. The other person was a female a bit taller then the male, she wore a green floral top and blue jeans, with a pair of glasses matching her short blue hair.

"Woah look at me, hey Kuina im so tall"
"I see that Zoro but these clothes are gonna be a dead giveaway, I know lets go get some clothes! and then when we grow up we can use them when we naturally get to this height, hey (Y/N) what fruit gave us this power?"
"its the Nenrei Nenrei no Mi, you have two hours before it wears off so good luck you two"

"Ah nice to see a couple visiting my humble shop, now how may I help you?" The blacksmith asked as the woman stepped forward.
"I heard you have a certain sword here...and would like to buy it. Please may I see the Wado Ichimonji?" The woman said as the owners eyes changed to beri symbol, he had been on hard times lately so he put the legendary sword up for sale but never thought anyone would have the money to buy it on the island they were on.
"OH! Straight away Ma'am, whats your name if I may ask?" he asked as a bead of sweat rolled down the woman's face.
"Oh right away sir its uhh" her eyes darted around the room to a bottle of tartar sauce, a shirt and a martial arts gi "Ta...shi..gi?" 'Tashigi' said as she shook her head "yeah its Tashigi" The woman said but luckily for her the owner already left the room to go fetch the Wado Ichimonji from the back.
"Seriously that's the best you could think of? Tashigi?!" Zoro whispered to his childhood friend "who on earth would actually be called Tashigi" Zoro whispered.
"Shut up you don't even have a name thought up" Kuina whispered back as the blacksmith came back.
"here she is, a beauty is she not?" The blacksmith asked as Zoro and Kuina looked at it in awe.
"Its Beautiful...1 million beri's right?!" Kuina hurriedly asked as the blacksmith nodded only to get a bag of the required money thrown in his face as she snatched the sword and the two ran out the sword giggling to themselves as they met up with (Y/N) leaving the blacksmith cheering.

Meanwhile (Y/N) just lost the power of the Nenrei Nenrei no mi and was worried about his brother and friend because the time limit was about to end. When he used the power of his fruit it felt weird as he felt his chest spinning, and when he got the power it suddenly flashed in his head of how to use the basics of the fruit. It was actually kinda nauseating getting all this information invading his head at once but the thing is when he lost the power he still remembered the information. "I should probably look into the different devil fruits...but..." As (Y/N) was in deep thought, Zoro and Kuina approached in their normal age in too big clothes with the legendary sword in Kuina's hand.
"Hey (Y/N) it worked we got it!" Kuina grinned as (Y/N) smiled.
"Good to hear, so who is gonna officially own her?" (Y/N) said motioning to the Wado Ichimonji.
"Kuina...she earned the money so she will keep it..." Zoro said staring at the sword impressed by it.
"Actually Zoro..." Kuina started gaining the attention of her two friends "if you can beat me in a match...I'll give you her" Kuina smiled.
"Really?!" Zoro exclaimed as Kuina nodded.
"But you gotta work hard to beat me, and I'll work hard to keep it too!" Kuina said smirking as Zoro smirked back.
"It's a deal."

Ever since then Zoro has been training harder then ever, its been a year and Zoro is now at 1500 losses, and...well its time for me to leave for my adventure. I've read all the books of devil fruits I could find and have a few with me on my boat. As my small row boat started to drift away from land I saw two familiar figures looking at me from the beach with their swords up high...I'll miss them...but as long as they have each other they will be fine. Suddenly I rushed to the edge of the boat and tears erupted from my eyes "I'LL SEE YOU TWO SOON...DONT FORGET ME!" I cried as I saw tears escaping the two on the beach as they both tried to hide the tears "ROULETTE TIME!!" I exclaimed as the roulette wheel on my chest went off one more time at the island of Shimotsuki giving me the power of the logia devil fruit the Mera Mera no mi as I sent fire into the sky, the fire exploded like fireworks in the dead of night...