Chapter 2

Chapter 2

When we got inside the bus, I immediately walked through all the rooms, since I've never been in a tour bus before. Then I went to my bunk and unpacked my clothes and other items I brought. Carin and Daddy were doing the same. We left the shades on our bunks open so we could talk to each other.

"So Lucy, when Justin gets on the bus I'll introduce you two then do you wanna show him, his mom, and Kenny their bunks?" Daddy asked.

"I guess so. But who's Kenny?"

"Justin's bodyguard."

"Okay."

I finished unpacking, then helped Carin. Daddy got done a long time before both of us and went to talk to the bus driver.

When we were all done, we were just arriving at the airport. There goes my mini nap I was going to take.

"Carin! Lucy! We're here, come on, come on! Hustle!" Daddy said, excitedly.

"Hold your horses, Scoot!" Carin replied.

"Yeah, what's the rush?" I added.

"I'm just excited."

We nodded and followed him out the door and into the airport. When we got inside a girl recognized Daddy and asked for a picture.

"Thanks, Scooter. Not to be rude, but who's she?" the asked, pointing to me.

"This is my daughter, Lucy."

Daddy put his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh, I didn't know you had a daughter. You're really pretty, Lucy!" the girl asked.

"Thanks! You too!" I replied.

We told the girl we had to go and we saw Justin, Pattie, and Kenny by Starbucks. We walked over to them and Daddy and Justin bro-hugged.

"Guys, this is my daughter, Lucy. Lucy, this is Pattie, Justin, and Kenny," Daddy said.

"Hey, Lucy," they said.

"Hi," I replied, shyly.

"I'm Justin, as you just found out," Justin chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm Lucy," I replied, being polite.

"We're going to have so much fun this summer!" he exclaimed.

I nodded in agreement, not opening my mouth.

"We better get back out to the bus so we don't get mobbed," Daddy said.

Everyone agreed and we went out to the bus. When we got there, I sat on the couch, pulling out my iPhone.

"Lucy," Daddy said.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Would you show Justin, Pattie, and Kenny to their bunks?"

I sighed.

"Lucy."

"Fine."

I stood and they followed me to the next mini-room.

"So this one is mine, this one's Carin's, and this one is Daddy's. You guys can pick from these three," I said, gesturing to the open bunks.

"Thanks, Lucy."

"No problem."