14

2 months later

These past two months Richard has become more consumed with being Spider-Man. You can say he spends most of his time being Spider-Man than Richard. He barely spends any time with the boys and he's always canceling on Paloma. If he doesn't cancel he'll either show up late or not show up at all. The assumptions Paloma once had are coming back , there was no doubt he was hiding something from her. What bothered her most was that they would tell each other everything or so she thought.

Paloma was currently at the diner waiting for Richard , that was like their spot. The more she waited she grew angrier. After an hour she grabbed her things and headed to their apartment.

" Hola nena." Erick greeted happily.

" she doesn't seem to happy." Chris said behind Joel slightly scared.

" where's Richard ?" She asked as she threw her bag onto their couch.

" he went out but , he didn't say where. Well , lately he doesn't tell us anything." Joel answered.

" I'm not leaving until he gets back." She huffed in annoyance.

She wanted to know where he was and what has gotten into him lately.

Richard stood face to face with Mister Negative. They were getting ready to fight , Richard needed to take him down once and for all. 

" you okay Spidey , you seem a little scared." Mister negative laughed evilly.

" psh please , I'm not scared of you." Richard replied back with the top of a garbage can in his hand as a shield.

Suddenly Mister negative began to zap and Richard began to swing. 

Richard was trying his best but , he slowly felt himself give up.  He was bleeding and had scratches all over his suit. Mister Negative hit him with one last zap that sent him flying across the street crashing into the wall and falling. Richard groaned in pain.

" you know what , I give up you win." Richard sighed and took off his mask that was destroyed along with his suit. 

Mister Negative was laughing but, then stop once he saw Richard's face.

" What ?" Richard asked as the man stared at him. Mister negative soon began to take his mask off, Richard's eyes widen.

" Zabdiel ?!"

Zabdiel is mister negative , what do you think will happen next ? Will the rest find out what their two friends have been up to and who they truly are.

And can ya please remind me what interview is this ^^

xoxo CNCOx5