The Phoenix and the Dragon

As long as the Dragon exits, so shall the Phoenix rise to fight him

Vlad Tepes the III, the impaler, son of the dragon, Dracula.
The King of Wallachia is well known today.
Mostly for his cruel ways of killing but also the legends of Dracula, the King of vampires.
Vampires have strengths such as, superhuman powers, immortality, and most important of all, sexyness, oh, and these are just a few of vampires "gifts"
Now for some weakness, such as, garlic, the cross and some odd weaknesses like, vampires cannot cross running water, or enter a place they have not been invited into to, and yes, these of just a few of vampires weaknesses.
But now for the story.
All of you know Vlad, but I am sure that only a few of you know about his younger brother, the handsome and beautiful Radu.
Radu cel Frumos was, unlike his older brother, very beloved by the turks, so much so, that the Ottoman made Radu King of Wallachia for a time.
For this story, Radu is not only King of Wallachia, but he has also been blessed by the Phoenix known as Simurgh.
According to history, Radu was King of Wallachia from 1462 to 1473.
Radu even died before his older brother Vlad, but in this story, the year is 1462 and Radu has just been made King of Wallachia and Vlad has been killed by the Ottoman empire, but something odd has happened.
Vlad's coffin is empty, and it almost seems like it was opened from the inside.
There has also been rumors going around in Wallachia, that some people have disappeared, and others have been found, with bite marks on their necks, the corpses were also white as snow due to all their missing blood.
Some people have even claimed to have seen Vlad himself in the dead of night, his eyes red as blood itself, with teeth like those of a bat.
Radu, from within his castle heard all of these rumors from his advisors, and was sure that his brother was coming back to reclaim the throne of Wallachia, but Radu, was not about to give up the throne without a fight, remember, Radu has been blessed by Simurgh, so Radu was not afraid of a mere vampire, especially not the King of all vampires.
Now, let the battle between the dragon and the phoenix begin.

Radu sits on his throne within his kingdom of Wallachia.
A guard comes and says
" My King, there is a woman who wishes to speak with you "
" Let her enter " said Radu.
The woman walked up to the throne, and as she was walking, all the people within the throne room could not help but notice her beauty and her elegant way of walking, the woman had long blonde hair, and blood red eyes.
The woman bowed before the King and then said
" Your majesty, my name is Lucy, and I have come on behalf of my lord, Dracula, or as you know him, Vlad "
" Very well, answer me this lady Lucy, what is it that my brother wishes? " said Radu.
" Your grace, why ask what you already know " said Lucy with a smile that made all the men in the throne room question their marriages, and the women their sexuallties.
But Radu was not affected by the smile, and no, he is not gay.
" I see, but surely you already know my answer to my brother's desire, I will not give him Wallachia " said Radu.
" Surely his grace jest, for the people of Wallachia see my King as their hero, there are many in Wallachia who would rather see Dracula on the throne then you " said Lucy hoping to anger Radu.
But Radu knew what she was doing and simply smiled.
" I know that my brother is seen as a hero by some, but, he is also seen as a monster by others, and all remember how he tortured and killed not only men but also women and children, those who were unfortunate enough to die by my brother's hands, will never find peace in the afterlife " said Radu.
Lucy now realized that she had lost.
" Very well, I shall return to my lord and tell him, that his brother refuses to return the throne " said Lucy.
" Please, do as you have said " said Radu with a smile.
Lucy bowed and walked out the castle, but not before giving some of the guards an orgasm with her looks alone.
" What do we do now, sire? " said one of the advisors.
" We wait, till Dracula comes " said Radu with a smile.

Everything was quiet within Wallachia.
The farmers were able to tend to their crops in peace.
The mothers could enjoyed a quiet home while all the children were playing outside.
Even the guards could go home to their families.
But, as it seemed, everyone were tasting a slice of heaven, before hell itself would arrive.
One day, while a crimson full moon could be seen on the night sky.
One "man" could be seen walking up to the castle of Radu.
But the people knew who this "man" was, for they had all seen him before, the "man" now called himself Dracula.
While Dracula was walking, all the people of Wallachia hurried back into their houses.
Those who laid eyes on Dracula felt a burst of lust and desire run through them, the only things they could do, was pour a bucket of ice cold water over their bodies and then run home.
Dracula suddenly stopped walking when he noticed a beggar on the road.
The beggar was an old man who had seen much in life.
" Not to be rude, but I thought that I killed all you beggars long ago " said Dracula in his sexy voice.
The beggar calmly looked up at the blood red eyes of Dracula.
" It seems that God had spared me, so I could speak with you, here and now "
" Then, is there something you wish to tell me? " said Dracula rather curious.
" There is, but I will tell you, when we both reach hell " said the beggar with a smile.
Dracula smiled at the beggars words.
" I am afraid that you will reach hell before me, for I am immortal " said Dracula.
" Be that as it may, I have lived many years in life, so I do not mind waiting many years in hell " said the beggar with a calm smile.
Dracula smiled as well and then said
" I look forward for our conversation in hell "
Dracula then continued walking towards the castle.
Finally.
Dracula has reached the castle and entered the throne room, for there were no guard stupid enough to try and stop him.
Dracula looked upon his brother Radu sitting on his throne.
" Tell me brother, what do you see? " said Radu.
Dracula paused for a moment.
" Brother, I look upon you and I see the sun itself, I am sure, if I were to bite you, I would taste the sun itself " said Dracula with a smile.
" As you say and as you know, I have been blessed by Simurgh, who has made me the sun itself, but, I now ask, brother, what do we do now? " said Radu.
" It is rather simple, brother, step down as King, so that I may once more be king of Wallachia " said Dracula.
" Brother, you know that I can not do that, the people suffered by your wrath and lust for blood "
" Brother, I know not what you speak of, for under my rule, Wallachia prospered and the commandments of God were held "
Radu now giggled.
" Did I say something funny, brother? " said Dracula a little annoyed.
" Forgive me, I was just caught of guard, that you still speak of God, I meant no ill will " said Radu still giggling a little.
But to Radu's surprise, Dracula smiled.
" If you will not willingly give me back my throne, then know that I shall take it back with force, I shall return to Transylvania, and when one week has passed, I shall return with my army of vampires, and take back Wallachia " said Dracula.
" I see, then war it is " said Radu.
Radu then stood up from his throne.
Radu then walked over and gave his brother a hug.
" Despite what has and will happen, know that I have always loved you, brother " said Radu.
Dracula hugged back his brother, but had nothing to say.
Dracula now returned to Transylvania, while Radu sat back on his throne, awaiting the war that was to come.

One week has now gone by.
Two armies were before one another.
Radu commanding one army and Dracula commanding the other.
One of Radu's soldiers rode up to his King and said
" My lord, before us is an immortal army, only you can fight them, what are us mortals to do? "
Radu calmly looked at his soldier and then said
" Worry not, for I shall ask Simurgh to bless you all as well "
Lucy rode up to her King.
" Sire, it seems that all the men have become the sun itself " said Lucy.
Lucy then noticed that Dracula was smiling.
" If I may be so bold, what has you in such a good mood, my lord? " said Lucy with a smile.
" Need you ask? In this very moment, in this very war, we vampires can die, even I, which is rather ironic, considering, I feel most alive in this very moment " said Dracula with a grin and a smile.
Lucy now understood why her lord was smiling.
The men and the vampires readied themselves for battle.
Each warrior pulled out their weapon.
Each warrior tensed every muscle and vein, but it was only the vampires who sharpened their fangs.
The horses now started to run, and now, all that could be heard, was war-cries and swords clashing with one another.
The battle began when the blood red moon was at its highest, it was now dawn, and the sun was rising, but you may be thinking; the sun is rising which means that all the vampires are going to die.
But let me tell you this, there is no need for the sun, for all the vampires lay died on the battlefield, even the vampire King.
Radu had won, but had lost many of his men, who lay died among the vampires.
Radu walked over to his dying brother.
" It seems that you were the better... " said Dracula.
Radu was quiet.
" Do not pity a monster like myself, for I willingly walked down this path, it is of my own making " said Dracula.
Radu was still quiet.
" Know this brother, this is not the end for me, for I shall arise once more " said Dracula.
Radu finally spoke.
" Rise as many times as you like, know that I will rise from ashes to lay you to rest, brother "
Dracula smiled as he turned to ash, alongside his other vampires.
One of the soldiers walked up to Radu.
" What now, my King? " said the soldier.
Radu simply looked at the rising sun, and then said
" It looks like it is going to be a hot day, let us head back to Wallachia, and enjoy the nice weather " said Radu with a smile.
Radu, and what was left of his army headed back home.

But know, whenever Dracula appears, Radu shall arise from ashes, like a Phoenix, to lay the Dragon to rest, no matter the time, no matter the era.