Authors Note

Hello My lovely readers! 😃

Okay so this isn't exactly a book but rather a book containing ideas I have had for several "potential", upcoming books. All the ideas that I post in here may or may not be written depending on how much you guys love the idea or how popular it may become. 

While I write my current series', I will be posting on here every once in awhile to give you guys something else to look forward too until I upload a new chapter. LOL I know its only a snippet but you guys may still enjoy it. 

I want you guys to definitely keep in mind that I will have to first finish the Hendrix Series' & Made to Love Series' before I even get started with any of these book ideas. 

⚠️ In case you guys are wondering as of right now (8/6/20), The Hendrix series will consist of 4 books. 1. The Bet 2. Loving Damon 3. Making it through (this is Tyler and Emmas second book, title may change) and 4. Nothing but a dare (this is Deans book, this title may change as well).

As for those of you who read my Made to Last series as of right now (8/6/20), it will consist of 3 books. 1. Toxic Love 2. The Fight for Forever and 3. Calebs Touch (which is, you guessed it, Calebs book and he is all grown up! this title may change). 

Ok so, I guess that it for now! But if you guys have any question or comments you are more than welcome to ask them here! Thank you so much, as always, for all your love and support!😃❤

Stay Safe & God Bless! 🙏

Xoxo
Lisamariee💋